uploads///gift bags _

Analysts Are Recommending a ‘Buy’ for Ollie’s Bargain Outlet


Nov. 29 2018, Updated 8:10 a.m. ET

Majority of analysts rate stock as “buy”

Of the 14 analysts covering Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) stock, 57.0% recommended a “buy,” and the remaining 43% recommended a “hold.”

In the past 15 days, there haven’t been any price target changes for Ollie’s Bargain Outlet stock. The 12-month average target price for OLLI stock is $94.86, which reflects a 9.3% upside to its stock price on November 27.

Wall Street analysts estimate that Ollie’s Bargain Outlet’s third-quarter net sales will grow 16.9% to $278.5 million. The adjusted EPS are projected to jump 40.9% to $0.31.

Article continues below advertisement

Ollie’s Bargain’s competitive pricing is helping it to flourish in the current retail landscape, which is being highly challenged by the expansion of e-commerce. Also, new stores are driving its top line. Ollie’s is one of the few retailers that has been on a store expansion drive, whereas other retailers are trimming their store footprint. In the first half of fiscal 2018, Ollie’s Bargain has opened 14 new stores and has projected 36 to 38 new stores in total for fiscal 2018. It expects a potential of 950 stores in the US over the long term.

Wall Street ratings for peers

Of the 18 analysts covering Five Below (FIVE) stock, 56.0% recommended a “buy,” and the remaining 44% of these analysts recommended a “hold.” The 12-month average target price for FIVE stock is $129.94, which indicates a 28.2% upside to its stock price on November 27.

Of the 26 analysts covering Dollar Tree (DLTR) stock, 58.0% rated the stock as a “buy,” and rest of these analysts rated it as a “hold.” On November 26, J.P. Morgan lowered its target price for Dollar Tree to $84.00 from $90.00. The 12-month average target price for DLTR is $95.71, which is a 17.0% upside.

Of the 28 analysts covering Dollar General (DG) stock, 61.0% have rated it as a “buy,” and 36.0% have rated it as a “hold.” The 12-month average target price for DG is $117.75, which reflects a ~9.4% upside.


More From Market Realist

  • CONNECT with Market Realist
  • Link to Facebook
  • Link to Twitter
  • Link to Instagram
  • Link to Email Subscribe
Market Realist Logo
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

© Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.