US Silica Holdings Inc
FTK, SLCA, and SPN: Returns and Outlook for 1Q18
Since February 22, Flotek Industries’ (FTK) stock price has generated -56% returns as of February 21.
87% of Analysts Rate Hi-Crush Partners as a ‘Buy’
Analysts surveyed by Reuters seem bullish on Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) with 87% rating the MLP as a “buy” and the remaining 13% rating it a “hold.”
Hi-Crush Partners Has Outperformed Peers in 2018 So Far
Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) stock is up nearly 2% in 2018.
Why Hi-Crush Partners Is so Optimistic about Frac Sand Prices in 2017
Hi-Crush Partners stock currently trades near $21.4—more than five times its price a year ago.
What’s behind Helix Energy’s High ‘Buy’ Ratings?
Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX) has the second-highest “buy” ratings assigned by sell-side analysts in the OFS industry.
Short Interest in Halliburton on July 6
Short interest in Halliburton (HAL) as a percentage of its float was 1.47% on July 6, compared to 3.23% on July 6, 2017.
U.S. Silica Holdings: Recent Institutional Investor Activity
Combined, nine of the top ten investors added 2.4 million U.S. Silica Holdings shares to their positions in the fourth quarter.
Energy Stocks: Top Outperformers Last Week
In the week ending February 22, Superior Energy Services (SPN) rose the most among the energy stocks under review in this series.
Weatherford International’s Short Interest on July 17
Short interest in Weatherford International (WFT) as a percentage of its float was 12.6% on July 17.
Will Upstream Capex Impact Baker Hughes’s Margin in Q2 2018?
From Q1 2017 to Q1 2018, the upstream companies constituting the Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) boosted capex by 8%.
National Oilwell Varco Has the Most ‘Sell’ Ratings
Approximately 10% of the analysts tracking National Oilwell Varco have recommended a “sell” or some equivalent as of June 25.
Top Five Oilfield Equipment and Services Companies
According to Wall Street analysts’ ratings, Halliburton (HAL) has the highest “buy” or some equivalent rating in the OFS industry.
Returns of Top Five Oilfield Companies by Expected Revenue Growth
McDermott International (MDR), which sell-side analysts expect to achieve the highest revenue growth in Q2, has produced 3.6% YTD returns as of June 12.
The Top Five Oilfield Companies by Expected Revenue Growth in Q2
In this series, we’ll rank and analyze the top five OFS companies that are expected to generate the highest revenue growth in Q2 2018.
What Schlumberger’s Historical Valuations Suggest
On March 29, Schlumberger’s (SLB) stock price was 4.0% lower than on December 29, 2017.
Wall Street’s Forecasts for Weatherford after 1Q18 Earnings
In this article, we’ll look at Wall Street analysts’ forecasts for Weatherford International (WFT) stock following the company’s 1Q18 earnings release.
How National Oilwell Varco’s Short Interest Compares
Short interest in National Oilwell Varco (NOV) as a percentage of its float was 6.1% as of April 16, 2018.
Top 5 OFS Companies by Expected Revenue Growth in 1Q18
On average, Wall Street analysts expect the OFS industry’s revenues, excluding offshore drillers, to shrink 1.3% in 1Q18—compared to 4Q17.
Analysts’ Recommendations: WFT, CRR, RES, FMSA, and SLCA
Analysts’ consensus target price for U.S. Silica Holdings was ~$38.5 on March 14. U.S. Silica Holdings is trading near $26.3.
Short Interest in 2018: WFT, CRR, RES, FMSA, and SLCA
The short interest in CARBO Ceramics (CRR) as a percentage of its float was 51.2% as of March 14, 2018—compared to 46.0% as of January 1, 2018.
Ranking the 5 Worst OFS Companies by Market Returns in 2018
As of March 14, 2018, Weatherford International (WFT) has seen the steepest YTD fall in stock prices in the OFS industry.
Why 86% of Wall Street Analysts Rate Hi-Crush Partners a ‘Buy’
Analysts’ consensus target price for Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) for the next year is $16. The median target price implies a massive 57% price return over the next year, based on HCLP’s current price of $10.2.
HCLP, EMES: Does the 2017 Fall Make Frac Sand MLPs Attractive?
Emerge Energy Services (EMES) and Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP), which are frac sand MLPs, have fallen 45.0% and 60.0%, respectively, YTD (year-to-date).
HCLP, EMES: What’s Driving Frac Sand MLP Stocks?
Frac sand–producing MLPs Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) and Emerge Energy Services (EMES) have surged nearly 250% and 170%, respectively, over the last year.
What Investors Should Know about Emerge Energy Services
Emerge Energy Services has a net debt-to-EBITDA ratio of 8.6. This indicates significantly high leverage. It hasn’t been generating available cash to distribute.