Shoe Carnival

Most Recent

  • uploads///DSW
    Consumer

    Why Most Analysts Rate DSW a ‘Hold’

    Most analysts covering DSW (DSW) have maintained a “hold” rating ahead of the company’s upcoming fiscal 4Q17 results.

    By Victoria Dean
  • uploads///DSW  F
    Consumer

    DSW Stock: Why Most Wall Street Analysts Say ‘Hold’

    Most Wall Street analysts providing a recommendation on DSW (DSW) stock have recommended a “hold” rating. As of January 10, of the 14 analysts covering the stock, 71% recommended a “hold” and the remaining 29% recommended a “buy.”

    By Victoria Dean
  • uploads///DSW  F
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why DSW Is Giving Its Stores a Makeover

    DSW’s store designs are also getting a makeover. DSW likes calls its stores “warehouses,” and the company is planning to give its stores a warehouse look with conveyor and pallet fittings.

    By Victoria Dean
    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.