About 67% of Analysts Rate Cabot Oil & Gas Stock as a ‘Buy’


Aug. 2 2018, Updated 10:31 a.m. ET

Analysts’ ratings for Cabot Oil & Gas

Approximately 67.0% of the analysts covering Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) rate the stock as a “buy.” The remaining 33.0% rate COG as a “hold.” The average broker target price of $28.19 for COG implies a return of ~24.15% in the next 12 months.

In comparison, Antero Resources (AR) has a potential return of 21.16% over the next 12 months, and Noble Energy (NBL) has a potential return of 25.25% in the same period. EQT Corporation (EQT) has an implied return of ~37.53% over the next 12 months.

The highest and lowest broker target prices provided for COG stock are $35.00 and $22.00, respectively.

For more insights on Cabot Oil & Gas, please read Does Cabot Oil & Gas Have a Winning Strategy?

Article continues below advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.