uploads///targets

Where Do Analysts See Oasis Petroleum’s Stock Price in 12 Months?

By

Nov. 20 2020, Updated 4:42 p.m. ET

Analysts’ recommendations

Approximately 68.75% of the analysts covering Oasis Petroleum (OAS) have rated it as a “buy,” and the remaining 31.25% have rated it as a “hold.”

The company’s average broker target price is $12.21, which implies a return of ~19.2% over the next 12 months.

The highest and lowest target prices provided by any broker for Oasis Petroleum are $20 and $7, respectively.

Article continues below advertisement

Recent upgrades and downgrades

On March 8, 2018, Bank of America downgraded OAS stock from a “neutral” to an “underperform.” On April 23, SunTrust Robinson downgraded the stock from a “hold” to a “sell.”

Check out all the data we have added to our quote pages. Now you can get a valuation snapshot, earnings and revenue estimates, and historical data as well as dividend info. Take a look!

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.