uploads///anr

What Analysts Recommend for ETP and ETE before 1Q18 Earnings

By

Updated

Energy Transfer Equity

About 72% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) a “buy” as of May 1, and the remaining 28% rate it a “hold.” ETE is currently trading close to the low range ($17) of analysts’ target prices. ETE’s average target price of $19.80 implies a 25% upside potential from its current price levels.

Article continues below advertisement

Energy Transfer Partners

About 75% of analysts rate ETP a “buy,” and the remaining 25% rate it a “hold” as of May 1. ETP’s peers Williams Partners (WPZ), MPLX (MPLX), and Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) have “buy” ratings from 80%, 84.2%, and 100% of analysts, respectively.

ETP is currently trading below the low range ($19) of analysts’ target price. Its average target price of $24.10 implies a 33% upside potential from its current price levels.

Advertisement

More From Market Realist