uploads///anr

Wall Street Remains Bullish on Cheniere Energy

By

May. 28 2018, Updated 10:32 a.m. ET

Analyst ratings for Cheniere Energy

82% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) as a “buy” as of May 24, while the remaining 18% rate it as a “hold.” Bernstein upgraded Cheniere Energy to “buy.” Overall, Cheniere Energy has seen three rating updates since the start of this year including two new coverages and one rating upgrade.

Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH) have “hold” ratings from 50.0% and 72.7% of analysts, respectively.

Article continues below advertisement

Upside potential

Cheniere Energy saw an upward target price revision following its final investment decision announcement on Train 3 at Corpus Christi. Guggenheim raised Cheniere Energy’s target price to $75 from $67. Cheniere Energy is currently trading below the low range of $62 of analysts’ target price. Cheniere Energy’s average target price of $64.2 implies a ~6% upside potential from the current price levels.

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.