uploads///anr

Cheniere Energy: Analysts’ Ratings and Potential Upside

By

Nov. 20 2020, Updated 12:55 p.m. ET

Analysts’ ratings for Cheniere Energy

Recently, Bernstein upgraded Cheniere Energy (LNG) to “outperform,” which is equivalent to “buy.” Cheniere Energy was upgraded from “market-perform‍,” which is equivalent to “hold.” Bernstein also increased the company’s target price to $63 from $55. At the same time, Citigroup lowered Cheniere Energy’s target price to $65 from $67.

Now, 82% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy as a “buy” as of April 10, 2018, while the remaining 18% rate it as a “hold.” Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) have “hold” ratings from 50.0% and 63.6% of the analysts, respectively.

Article continues below advertisement

Upside potential

Cheniere Energy is trading below the low range ($60) of analysts’ target price. The average target price of $64.0 implies ~15% upside potential from the current price levels.

For more coverage on midstream companies, visit Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.