uploads///analyst recom

Wall Street Analysts Aren’t So Bullish on Ferrellgas Partners

By

Nov. 20 2020, Updated 12:37 p.m. ET

Price performance

Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) stock has fallen 38% over the last year. In comparison, Suburban Propane Partners (SPH) has fallen 4%, Star Group (SGU) has risen 3%, and AmeriGas Partners (APU) has fallen 9% in the same period. Ferrellgas Partners has fallen 15% year-to-date.

Article continues below advertisement

Analyst recommendations for FGP

None of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rated Ferrellgas Partners a “buy.” About 40% of them rated it a “hold,” and the remaining 60% rated it a “sell.” The consensus one-year price target for Ferrellgas Partners is $4.50. That target implies a price return of 15% in a year from its current market price of $3.92.

The above chart shows changes in analysts’ recommendations for FGP over the last 12 months.

Peer recommendations

Of the analysts surveyed, 43% rated Suburban Propane Partners a “buy,” and 57% rated it a “hold.” Its consensus price target in a year is $27, which implies a price return of 14% in a year from its current market price of $23.71.

About 12.5% of analysts rated AmeriGas Partners a “buy,” 62.5% rated it a “hold,” and 25% rated it a “sell.” Its consensus one-year price target is $45, which implies a price return of 9% in a year from its current market price of $41.22.

For the latest coverage on MLPs, be sure to refer to Market Realist’s Energy and Power page.

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.