uploads///anr

Cheniere Energy: 76% of the Analysts Rate It as a ‘Buy’

By

Nov. 20 2020, Updated 4:30 p.m. ET

Analysts’ ratings for Cheniere Energy

Among the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 76% rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) as a “buy” as of March 6, 2018, while the remaining 24% rate it as a “hold.” Cheniere Energy saw a target price revision after its 4Q17 earnings announcement. Barclays increased Cheniere Energy’s target price to $62 from $58. Stifel initiated coverage on Cheniere Energy with a “buy” rating.

Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) have “hold” ratings from 56.3% and 63.6% of the analysts, respectively. Cheniere Energy is trading below the low range ($55) of analysts’ target price. Cheniere Energy’s average target price of $64.1 implies ~21% upside potential from the current price levels.

For more coverage on midstream companies, visit Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

More From Market Realist

  • CONNECT with Market Realist
  • Link to Facebook
  • Link to Twitter
  • Link to Instagram
  • Link to Email Subscribe
Market Realist Logo
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

© Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.