uploads///targets

What Analysts Think about Cabot Oil & Gas Stock

By

Feb. 16 2018, Updated 7:33 a.m. ET

Analyst ratings

Approximately 66.7% of analysts rate Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) as a “buy.” The remaining 33.3% rate COG a “hold.” The average broker target price of $32.10 for the company implies a return of ~35.3% in the next 12 months.

The high target price for Cabot Oil & Gas is $37.5, while the low target price is $26.

Article continues below advertisement

Recent upgrades and downgrades on COG stock

On January 17, 2018, Susquehanna downgraded COG stock from “positive” to “neutral.” On January 3, 2018, Citigroup upgraded COG from “neutral” to “buy.” On January 2, 2018, Raymond James downgraded Cabot Oil & Gas from “outperform” to “underperform.”

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.