uploads///anr

Why Barclays Raised Cheniere Energy’s Target Price

By

Nov. 20 2020, Updated 4:14 p.m. ET

Analyst ratings for Cheniere Energy

Barclays recently raised Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) target price to $62 from $58. Cheniere Energy’s recent deal with Trafigura could be one of the reasons behind company’s upward target price revision.

Before this deal, Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Cheniere Energy with a “buy” rating. Now, 76% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy as “buy” as of January 18, 2018, while the remaining 24% rate it as “hold.”

Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH), have “hold” ratings from 56.3% and 63.6% of analysts, respectively. Cheniere Energy’s average target price of $58.3 implies a ~5% upside potential from current price levels.

For more such coverage on midstream companies, check out Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.