uploads///TARGETS

What Wall Street Analysts Recommend for EQT Corporation

By

Updated

Analysts’ recommendations for EQT Corporation

Approximately 61% of analysts have rated EQT (EQT) a “buy.” The remaining 39% have rated the stock a “hold.”

The average broker target price of $76.11 for EQT implies a potential return of around ~33.15% in the next 12 months.

The highest and lowest target prices from brokers for EQT stock are $99 and $61, respectively.

Article continues below advertisement

Recommendation for EQT’s stock

On December 12, 2017, Credit Suisse initiated coverage on EQT stock with an “outperform” rating.

On July 5, RBC Capital downgraded EQT to “sectors perform,” marking the second time EQT received a downgrade from RBC Capital in 2017. In January 2017, RBC downgraded EQT to “market perform.” On June 20, EQT received an upgrade from BMO Capital to an “outperform” rating.

To learn about the top 5 M&A (mergers and acquisitions) in 2017, including the EQT-RICE deal, see Market Realist’s These Have Been the Top 5 Energy M&A Deals So Far This Year.

Advertisement

More From Market Realist