GasLog Partners (GLOP) is scheduled to release its 4Q17 results before the markets open on January 31, 2018. A conference call will follow the earnings release that day.
Recap of 3Q17
- GasLog Partners earned quarterly revenues and an EBITDA of $73.4 million and 53.7 million, respectively, in 3Q17.
- GasLog Partners achieved the highest quarterly partnership performance results for revenue, profit, adjusted profit, EBITDA, and distributable cash flow.
- GasLog Partners increased its cash distribution of $0.5175 per common unit for 3Q17—1.5% higher than 2Q17 and 8.3% higher year-over-year.
- The company achieved a distribution coverage of 1.2x.
The YTD (year-to-date) returns for LNG (UNG) carriers as of January 23, 2018, were:
- GasLog (GLOG) fell 5.6%.
- Golar LNG (GLNG) rose 0.6%.
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) rose 5.5%.
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) rose 4.6%.
- Golar LNG Partners rose 2.2%.
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) rose 10.5%.
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) rose 1.2%.
The SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA) has broad exposure to the industrial sector. It has risen 5.9% YTD.
In this series, we’ll take a look at what analysts expect from GasLog Partners’ 4Q17 results. We’ll look at the estimates for GasLog Partners’ 2017 and 2018 revenue and EBITDA.