uploads///anr

How Analysts Rate Energy Transfer Equity

By

Dec. 29 2017, Updated 9:01 a.m. ET

Analyst ratings for Energy Transfer Equity

76.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) a “buy,” while the remaining 24.0% rate it a “hold.” Goldman Sachs last upgraded ETE to “buy” from neutral, which is equivalent to “hold.” ETE saw five rating updates in 2017 including four upgrades and one new coverage.

ETE’s peers Western Gas Equity Partners (WGP) and NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) have “hold” ratings from 53.3% and 71.4% of analysts, respectively, while 61.9% of analysts rate Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) a “buy.” 80.0% of the analysts rate Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) a “buy.” ETE is currently trading close to the low range of analysts’ target price. Its average target price of $20.4 implies ~20% upside potential from the current price levels.

For more coverage on midstream companies, check out Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.