Thirty analysts have given recommendations for Ensco (ESV). Last month, 28 analysts gave recommendations. Of those 30 current analysts, three have recommended a “strong buy” and nine have recommended a “buy.” About 40.0% of them, or 12 analysts, have given it a “hold.” Six analysts have given it a “sell” recommendation, and none of them has recommended a “strong sell.”
In August, many analysts revised their target prices and recommendations for Rowan Companies (RDC).
- RBC upgraded Rowan Companies to “sector perform” from “underperform.” RBC also upgraded Noble Corporation (NE) to “sector perform.”
- Jefferies reduced its target price for Rowan Companies to $11. It also reduced its target price for Ensco (ESV) to $5.
- Goldman Sachs reduced its target price for Rowan Companies to $12.50 from $13.50. It also upgraded Transocean (RIG) to “neutral” from “sell.” It reduced its target price for Transocean to $9.75 from $11.50.
- Zephirin Group reduced its target price to $12 from $14 and maintained a “hold” rating on RDC.
- Barclays reduced its target price for Rowan Companies to $13 from $14. It also reduced its target price for Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) to $14.
- Instinet reduced its target price for Rowan Companies to $13 from $14.
Analyst ratings show that 11 (or 52%) of the 21 analysts covering VLO have rated it a “buy.” The remaining ten analysts have rated Valero a “hold.” There are no “sell” ratings on the stock.
As of September 18, 50.00% of analysts covering W&T Offshore (WTI) have “hold” recommendations on the stock. As of September 18, Reuters reported only four analysts providing recommendations for WTI. Of those, two analysts have “hold” recommendations and the remaining two have “sell” recommendations for WTI stock. There is no “strong buy,” “buy,” or “strong sell” recommendation.