uploads///targets

Recent Analyst Recommendations for EQT’s Stock

By

Updated

Analysts’ ratings for EQT

Approximately 47% of analysts have rated EQT (EQT) a “hold.” The remaining 53% have rated it either a “buy” or a “strong buy.”

The average broker target price of $75.36 for EQT implies a return of around ~12.4% in the next 12 months.

targets

COG’s high and low target prices for EQT are $102 and $56, respectively. EQT makes up ~2.3% of the iShares U.S. Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (IEO).

Article continues below advertisement

Recent ratings changes in EQT’s stock

On July 14, Scotia Howard Weil upgraded EQT from “sectors perform” to “sector outperform.” Earlier in July, RBC Capital Markets downgraded EQT from “outperform” to “sector perform.” In March 2017, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co upgraded EQT from “hold” to “buy.”

Advertisement

More From Market Realist