uploads///anr

WMB’s Analyst Price Targets: Gauging the Upside Potential

By

Dec. 4 2020, Updated 10:52 a.m. ET

Analyst ratings for Williams Companies

In this final part of our series, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Williams Companies (WMB). Notably, 53.0% of analysts recommended the stock as a “buy,” while the remaining 47.0% have recommended it as a “hold.”

The average broker target price of $32.1 for WMB implies an 11.7% price return over the next 12 months, based on its March 24, 2017, closing price of $28.7.

Peers Kinder Morgan (KMI) and TransCanada Corporation (TRP) have “buy” ratings from 66.7% and 83.3% of analysts, respectively. Williams Partners (WPZ), WMB’s MLP subsidiary, has been rated “buy” by 55.0% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters.

For related coverage on midstream companies, check out Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

Latest Williams Partners LP News and Updates

    Market Realist Logo

    © Copyright 2022 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.