uploads///targets

Concho Resources: Analysts’ Stock Price Targets

By

Feb. 14 2017, Updated 7:38 a.m. ET

Consensus ratings for Concho Resources

The majority of analysts—approximately 78.0% —have rated Concho Resources (CXO) a “buy.” The remaining 22.0% have rated it a “hold.” The average target price of $162.23 implies a return of ~13.0% over the next 12 months.

Concho Resources’ (CXO) high target price stands at $184, and its low target price is ~$130.

Article continues below advertisement

Analysts’ recent upgrades and downgrades

On December 9, 2016, Seaport Global Securities upgraded its rating for CXO from “accumulate” to “buy.”

CXO’s peer Apache (APA) saw Macquarie downgrade its rating from “neutral” to “underperform” on February 3, 2017.

Concho Resources (CXO) is expected to release its 4Q16 earnings on February 21, 2017. To know what to expect, read Concho Resources’ 4Q16 Earnings Outlook: Another Miss?

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

  • Roger Altman
    Miscellaneous
    How Evercore Chairman Roger Altman Made His Millions
  • ZeroHedge logo
    Miscellaneous
    Financial Blog ZeroHedge's Controversial Foray Into Political News
  • George Clooney
    Miscellaneous
    George Clooney’s $600K Tequila Investment Made Estimated $233 Million
  • WallStreetBets and silver advertisement
    Miscellaneous
    Silver Squeeze 2.0 and Wall Street Silver, Explained
  • CONNECT with Market Realist
  • Link to Facebook
  • Link to Twitter
  • Link to Instagram
  • Link to Email Subscribe
Market Realist Logo
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

© Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.