uploads///anr

Analysts’ Recommendations for Cheniere Energy

By

Nov. 20 2020, Updated 4:11 p.m. ET

Analysts’ ratings for Cheniere Energy

In this part, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Cheniere Energy (LNG) before it 4Q16 earnings. At a broader level, 85.0% of the analysts rate Cheniere Energy as a “buy” and the remaining 15.0% rate it as a “hold.”

The average target price of $53.0 for Cheniere Energy implies a 13.5% price return in the next 12 months from its February 17, 2017, closing price of $46.7. Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH), have “buy” ratings from 71.4% and 80% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, respectively.

For more coverage on midstream companies, visit Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.