Economic indicators in the next week
There are key indicators that investors should look out for in the next week.
- Japan’s (EWJ) (DXJ) preliminary industrial production
- US (QQQ) (SPY) core personal consumption expenditure price index
- US ISM manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers’ index)
- Eurozone (FEZ) (EZU) final manufacturing PMI
- US weekly crude oil inventories
- China’s (FXI) (YINN) (ASHR) Caixin Services PMI
How did ACWI perform?
If the above global indicators show improved figures in the next week, then the performance of the global index will also rise. ACWI’s (All Country World Index) performance varies according to these indicators, so they’re especially important for investors who want to invest overseas. ACWI tracks the performance of overall global equities. If Japan’s industrial production shows improved figures, then we could expect that the economy is slowly recovering from its slowdown. If China’s Caixin Services PMI improves, then we could expect that China’s service sector will recover from the slowdown.
To learn more, read Stanley Druckenmiller: Why the Bull Market Is Exhausting Itself.