Price movement of Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (F) fell by 1.8% to close at $13.72 per share as of January 5, 2016. The stock’s price movements on a weekly, monthly, and year-to-date (or YTD) basis are -11.0%, -10.2%, and -11.0%, respectively.
Currently, Ford is trading 9.8% below its 20-day moving average, 11.8% below its 50-day moving average, and 13.9% below its 200-day moving average.
The iShares MSCI USA Value Factor ETF (VLUE) invests 2.6% of its holdings in Ford. The ETF tracks an index of large- and mid-cap US equities. Its stocks are selected and weighted using fundamental metrics (earnings, revenue, book value, and cash earnings). The ETF aims for exposure to undervalued stocks in each sector.
Competitors of Ford and their market capitalizations are as follows:
Ford sales in December 2015
Sales by Brand:
- Ford brand sales rose to 228,000 units in December 2015, a rise of 8.2% from December 2014.
- Lincoln brand sales rose to 11,000 units in December 2015, a rise of 12.1% from December 2014.
- Total vehicle sales rose to 239,000 units in December 2015, a rise of 8.4% from December 2014.
- Total vehicle sales rose to 2,613,000 units in 2015, a rise of 5.3% from 2014.
Sales by type:
- Car sales fell to 58,000 units in December 2015, a fall of 4.2% from December 2014.
- Utility sales rose to 73,000 units in December 2015, a rise of 13.6% from December 2014.
- Truck sales rose to 108,000 units in December 2015, a rise of 13.0% from December 2014.
On January 8, 2016, Ford Motor China’s sales rose to 125,000 units in December 2015, a rise of 27.3% from December 2014. Ford Motor China’s sales rose to 1,115,000 units in 2015, a rise of 3.0% from 2014.
Big Dog Natural recalled contaminated products
Big Dog Natural has recalled a select production lot of raw dehydrated Chicken Supreme and Fish Supreme dog food due to their contamination with Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes, respectively.
These products were sold through the company’s website and in the United States from the week of October 31, 2015, to November 13, 2015. This includes all weight volumes of the Big Dog Natural Chicken and Fish Supreme.