X
<

Is This the Right Time for Buckeye Partners?

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Part 11
Is This the Right Time for Buckeye Partners? PART 11 OF 11

What Wall Street Analysts Think about Buckeye Partners

Analysts’ ratings for Buckeye Partners

In this final part of the series, we’ll see what Wall Street analysts are recommending for Buckeye Partners (BPL). About 56.0% of analysts rate Buckeye Partners a “hold” as of September 7, 2017, while the remaining 44.0% rate it a “buy.” Stifel Nicolaus last upgraded BPL to a “buy” in May 2017. Overall, BPL has had four rating updates in 2017, which included one upgrade, one downgrade, and two new coverages with “hold” ratings.

What Wall Street Analysts Think about Buckeye Partners

Interested in BPL? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on BPL

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

Price targets

BPL is currently trading considerably below the low range ($66) of analysts’ price targets. Its average target price of $71.10 implies a huge ~26.0% upside potential from its current price level. It might see a downward revision of price targets if the price of crude oil sees a steep decline or the partnership posts weak 3Q17 earnings.

NuStar Energy (NS) and Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) have “hold” ratings from 75.0% and 52.6% of analysts, respectively. while 63.6% rate Kinder Morgan (KMI) a “buy.”

For more analyses on MLPs, you can refer to our Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: