X
<

WMB Recovered Slightly: Can It Gain Momentum?

PART:
1 2 3 4 5
Part 5
WMB Recovered Slightly: Can It Gain Momentum? PART 5 OF 5

How Wall Street Analysts View Williams Companies

Analyst ratings for Williams Companies

Of the analysts covering Williams Companies (WMB) on September 5, 2017, 78.0% rated it as a “buy,” and the remaining 22.0% rated it as a “hold.” Barclays last upgraded WMB to “overweight,” which is equivalent to a “buy,” in July 2017. Overall, WMB has seen six rating updates in 2017 including three upgrades, two downgrades, and one new coverage.

WMB’s MLP subsidiary, Williams Partners (WPZ), received “buy” ratings from 72.2% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters.

How Wall Street Analysts View Williams Companies

Interested in ENB? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on ENB

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

Among WMB’s peers, Kinder Morgan (KMI) and Enbridge (ENB) received “buy” ratings from 63.6% and 53.8% of analysts, respectively, while 62.5% of these analysts rated ONEOK (OKE) as a “hold.” WMB’s average target price of $34.30 implies an ~13.0% upside potential from its current price levels.

For more coverage on midstream companies, please check out Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: