X
<

Antero Midstream Partners: How's It Doing amid Sector Weakness?

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Part 9
Antero Midstream Partners: How's It Doing amid Sector Weakness? PART 9 OF 9

Recent Analyst Recommendations for Antero Midstream Partners

Analyst ratings for Antero Midstream Partners

All the analysts covering Antero Midstream Partners (AM) have rated it a “buy.” The MLP has no “hold” or “sell” recommendations. AM is the only constituent of the Alerain MLP ETF (AMLP) that has “buy” ratings from 100% of its analysts. Moreover, the partnership hasn’t seen any major rating updates in recent months despite the significant volatility in crude oil and natural gas prices. That might reflect AM’s 100% strong fee-based cash flows backed by long-term take-or-pay contracts.

Recent Analyst Recommendations for Antero Midstream Partners

Interested in AM? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on AM

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

AM’s target price

AM is currently trading below the low range ($38) of analysts’ target price. That could be attributed to the recent correction in the stock and the midstream sector in general. AM’s average target price of $41.50 implies a 30.1% price return from its current price levels.

AM’s general partner, Antero Midstream GP (AMGP), has “buy” ratings from 78.6% of the analysts covering the stock, while the remaining 21.4% rate it a “hold.” AM’s peers Cone Midstream Partners (CNNX) and EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) have “buy” ratings from 63.6% and 87.5% of analysts, respectively, surveyed by Reuters. About 58.3% of analysts rate Rice Midstream Partners (RMP) a “hold.”

For more analyses on MLPs, you can refer to our Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: