X
<

Macao Casinos Indicator Analysis: Revenue Sustainability in Question

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Part 11
Macao Casinos Indicator Analysis: Revenue Sustainability in Question PART 11 OF 11

What Analysts Are Recommending for Major Casinos

Analyst recommendations

Analysts seem to be favoring MGM Resorts (MGM) stock over the other major casinos. Of the 17 analysts tracking MGM stock, 16 of them (or 94.0%) recommend a “buy.” About 27.8% (or five analysts) have a “strong buy” recommendation, while the remaining 72.2% have a “buy” recommendation.

What Analysts Are Recommending for Major Casinos

Interested in LVS? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on LVS

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

For Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL), 14 of the 19 analysts tracking the stock (or 74.0%) recommend a “buy,” and 26.0% recommend a “hold.” None of the analysts recommend a “sell.” Ten of the 17 analysts (or 59.0%) tracking Las Vegas Sands (LVS) recommend a “buy” for the stock, and 41.0% recommend a “hold.” None of the analysts recommend a “sell.” Seven of the 17 analysts (or 41.0%) tracking Wynn Resorts (WYNN) recommend a “buy” for the stock, and the remaining 59.0% recommend a “hold.” Again, none of the analysts recommend a “sell.”

Return potential

As of August 29, 2017, with a closing price of $20.97, Melco Crown Entertainment has the highest return potential of 23.0% at the current 12-month consensus target price of $25.80. MGM Resorts has a return potential of 17.1% at the current 12-month consensus target price of $37.50, and a current market price of $32. Las Vegas Sands has a return potential of 8.1% at the current 12-month consensus target price of $65.60 at the current market price of $60.70. Wynn Resorts has a return potential of 5.2% at the current 12-month consensus target price of $142.30 at the current market price of $135.30.

Investors can gain exposure to casino stocks by investing in the PowerShares Dynamic Leisure & Entertainment ETF (PEJ), which invests 14.7% of its portfolio in casinos.

Be sure to visit Market Realist’s Casinos and Gaming page to learn more about the industry, its indicators, and current trends.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: