ALDW, DKL, HCLP: Last Week’s Key MLP Rating Updates

By

Jul. 10 2017, Updated 3:13 p.m. ET

ALDW ratings

On July 5, 2017, Barclays reinstated an “equal weight” rating for Alon USA Partners (ALDW). Barclays has given a price target of $12 for ALDW.

Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 40% rated Alon USA Partners as a “buy, ” and the remaining 60% rated it as a “hold.” ALDW’s median price target of $12 implies an upside of 12% in a year from ALDW’s current price of $10.69.

The above chart compares analyst recommendations for ALDW, Delek Logistics (DKL), Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP), and ONEOK (OKE).

Article continues below advertisement

DKL ratings

On July 5, 2017, Barclays reinstated an “equal weight” rating for Delek Logistics (DKL) with a price target of $33.

Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 60% rated Delek Logistics as a “buy,” and the remaining 40% rated it as a “hold.” DKL’s median price target of $37 implies an upside of 15% in the next year from DKL’s current price of $32.2.

HCLP’s ratings

On July 7, 2017, Cowen and Company cut Hi-Crush Partners’ target price from $27 to $22. All of the analysts surveyed by Reuters have rated HCLP as a “buy.” The consensus price target for the stock one year from now is $22. This target price implies a 139% return from HCLP’s current price of $9.2.

OKE’s ratings

On July 5, 2017, BMO raised ONEOK’s (OKE) rating from “market perform” to “outperform.” Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 29% rated ONEOK as a “buy,” 64% rated it as a “hold,” and 7% rated OKE as a “sell.” OKE’s median price target of $57 implies an upside of 10% in a year from OKE’s current price of $51.69.

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.