Key Dates for the Energy Sector, July 10–14, 2017
Key energy events
There are several important events this week that could affect crude oil (USO) and natural gas (UNG) prices. They could also affect energy-related ETFs such as the PowerShares DWA Energy Momentum ETF (PXI), the Vanguard Energy ETF (VDE), and the Fidelity MSCI Energy ETF (FENY).
Interested in FENY? Don't miss the next report.
Receive e-mail alerts for new research on FENY
What to watch this week
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017: API (American Petroleum Institute) inventory data
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017: EIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration) petroleum status
- Thursday, July 13, 2017: EIA natural gas report
- Thursday, July 13, 2017: US unemployment claims
- Friday, July 14, 2017: US CPI (consumer price index) data
For more key updates, please visit Market Realist’s Energy and Power page.