NuStar GP Holdings LLC

Most Recent

  • uploads///Price to DCF
    Company & Industry Overviews

    What Does NuStar Energy’s Current Valuation Say?

    NuStar Energy’s undervaluation relative to its own historical valuation might indicate a buying opportunity.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Gains
    Energy & Utilities

    Which MLPs Rose More than 6% Last Week?

    Seadrill Partners (SDLP), the MLP involved mainly in offshore drilling, continued to be among the top MLP gainers for the second consecutive week.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Energy & Utilities

    Energy Transfer Equity Is Underperforming AMLP in 2018

    Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) has gained 3.3% since the beginning of 2018. The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP), which is comprised of 25 energy MLPs has risen 7.8%.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///ANR
    Company & Industry Overviews

    What Do Analysts Recommend for NuStar Energy?

    90% of analysts rate NuStar Energy a “hold” and the remaining 10% rate it as a “buy.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Loss
    Energy & Utilities

    Top MLP Losers in the Week Ending October 13

    EV Energy Partners (EVEP) continued to be among the top MLP losers in the week ending October 13. EV Energy Partners fell 17.8% during the week.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///stock _
    Energy & Utilities

    Could Energy Transfer Equity Stock Regain Upward Momentum?

    In this series, we’ll discuss whether ETE could regain upward momentum.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Energy & Utilities

    ETE Is Up ~5% in December: Can Its Momentum Continue in 2018?

    Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) has risen ~5.0% since the start of this month. ETE’s recent gains are primarily due to the positive sentiment in the US midstream energy sector.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Loss
    Energy & Utilities

    Top MLP Losers in the Week Ending March 2

    NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) and its limited partnership, NuStar Energy (NS), were the top two MLP losers in the week ending March 2, 2018.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///BWP
    Energy & Utilities

    Can Boardwalk Pipeline Partners Generate Strong Returns?

    Boardwalk Pipeline Partners has lost 24.2% since the beginning of this year.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///EBITDA estimates
    Earnings Report

    What Will Drive NuStar Energy’s 2Q16 EBITDA?

    NuStar Energy (NS) and its general partner, NuStar GP Holdings (NSH), are scheduled to release their 2Q16 earnings on August 2, 2016. Wall Street analysts’ 2Q16 consensus EBITDA estimate for NS is $141.9 million.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Loss
    Energy & Utilities

    Which MLPs Lost More than 10.0% in the Week Ending February 9?

    NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) and its limited partnership, NuStar Energy (NS), were the top two MLP losers in the week ending February 9.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Gains
    Energy & Utilities

    Best-Performing MLPs in the Week Ending July 6

    Seadrill Partners (SDLP) was the top MLP gainer in the week ending July 6. Seadrill Partners rallied 12.1%.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Loss
    Energy & Utilities

    Top MLP Losses in the Week Ending June 15

    Sprague Resources (SRLP) was the top MLP loss in the week ending June 15. Sprague Resources fell 8.9% last week.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Are Wall Street Analysts Bullish on Energy Transfer Equity?

    About 72.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rated Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) as a “buy” on April 20, while the remaining 28.0% rated it as a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Gains
    Basic Materials

    Last Week’s Biggest Gains in the MLP Space

    NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) and its limited partnership, NuStar Energy (NS), were among the top MLP gainers last week.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///NS
    Company & Industry Overviews

    NuStar Energy’s Yield and Distribution Cut

    In February 2018, NuStar Energy (NS) announced a 45% distribution cut, effective in 1Q18.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///Gains
    Energy & Utilities

    Why USAC Was the Top MLP Last Week

    USA Compression Partners (USAC), a midstream MLP involved in natural gas contract compression services, was the top MLP gainer last week with WoW (week-over-week) gains of 7.8%.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    How Analysts Rate Energy Transfer Equity

    76.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) a “buy,” while the remaining 24.0% rate it a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///NSH
    Energy & Utilities

    NSH Ranks Fourth in Upside Potential among MLPs

    NuStar GP Holdings has lost 42.3% in 2H17 and 53.1% since the beginning of this year.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///UP
    Energy & Utilities

    These 10 MLPs Offer a Maximum Upside from Current Levels

    So far in 2017, most MLPs are trading in negative territory despite strong crude oil prices. The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP), which comprises 25 energy MLPs, has lost 16.3% year-to-date.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Loss
    Energy & Utilities

    Top MLP Losers in the Week Ending November 24

    Southcross Energy Partners (SXE) was the top MLP loser in the week ending November 24. It fell 7.1% during the week. It has lost 11.6% in November.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    JPMorgan Lowered Energy Transfer Equity’s Target Price

    JPMorgan recently lowered Energy Transfer Equity’s (ETE) target price to $20 from $22. However, it kept its rating unchanged.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///price to dcf
    Earnings Report

    What Does NuStar’s Valuation Tell Us?

    NuStar Energy (NS), which had gained 24.2% in 2016, has had a good start in 2017 as well, having risen 6.6% YTD.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///ebitda
    Earnings Report

    What Drove NuStar Energy’s 2Q16 Earnings?

    NuStar Energy (NS) and its general partner, NuStar GP Holdings (NSH), reported their 2Q16 earnings on August 2, 2016.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///cash flow measures
    Company & Industry Overviews

    NuStar Energy’s Cash Flow Measures: How Do They Compare?

    NuStar Energy’s (NS) 1Q16 distributable cash flow fell by 8.1% YoY (year-over-year), resulting in a decline in its coverage ratio between 1Q15 and 1Q16.

    By Kurt Gallon
    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.