Cheniere Energy Partners LP

Most Recent

  • uploads///hurricane harvey
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Hurricane Harvey Impacted Energy MLPs

    Hurricane Harvey hit the US Gulf Coast last week. The US Gulf Coast is a major destination for US refineries and energy infrastructure.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    Why Cheniere Energy Is Weak ahead of 2Q17 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a weak month in July. It fell a huge 7.2%, and the weakness continues in August.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///CQP
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Partners: Fourth among MLPs for Earnings Growth

    Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), the MLP subsidiary of Cheniere Energy (LNG), has experienced huge earnings growth in recent quarters.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///top underperformers
    Energy & Utilities

    TRGP, CQP, and NBLX: Top Midstream Gains and Losses

    Targa Resources (TRGP) was the top midstream underperformer last week. Targa Resources fell 8.0% for the week.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///ANR
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Partners: Wall Street Recommendations ahead of Q2

    We’ll take a look at recent recommendations that brokers have provided for Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) ahead of its 2Q15 earnings release on July 29.

    By Keisha Bandz
  • uploads///SI
    Miscellaneous

    Which Midstream Stocks Led in Short Interest?

    As of August 29, 2016, EnLink Midstream (ENLC) had the highest short interest-to-equity float ratio among midstream stocks at 10.1%.

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///revenue
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Continued to Post Strong Earnings in 3Q17

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its subsidiaries reported their 3Q17 earnings on November 14, 2017. Cheniere Energy’s revenue rose to $1.4 billion, a 201.7% YoY rise.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy Is up ~5% since 1Q18 Earnings: What’s Next?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) has been rallying since its 1Q18 earnings announcement on May 4. The US LNG exporter is up over 5% since then.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy: What Analysts Recommend

    Currently, 78% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy as a “buy” as of March 22, 2018, while the remaining 22% rate it as a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Earnings Report

    Most Analysts Recommend ‘Buys’ on Cheniere Energy

    In this article, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Cheniere Energy (LNG). At a broader level, 85.0% of analysts rated Cheniere Energy as a “buy.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///LNG organizatinal structure
    Energy & Utilities

    A must-know overview of Cheniere Energy

    Cheniere Energy, Inc., is a Houston-based energy company engaged in the liquefied natural gas business.The Sabine Pass liquefaction project is one of the first projects to receive the necessary government permits to export liquefied natural gas.

    By Keisha Bandz
  • uploads///Loss
    Energy & Utilities

    Who Were the Top MLP Losers Last Week?

    Four of the top MLP losers last week were marine transportation MLPs, including GMLP, CPLP, KNOP, and NAP.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Earnings Report

    What Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy after 2Q17 Earnings

    About 79.0% of analysts rate Cheniere Energy a “buy,” and the remaining 21.0% rate it a “hold” as of August 10, 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy: 76% of the Analysts Rate It as a ‘Buy’

    Among the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 76% rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) as a “buy” as of March 6, 2018, while the remaining 24% rate it as a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Why Barclays Raised Cheniere Energy’s Target Price

    Barclays recently raised Cheniere Energy’s target price to $62 from $58. Cheniere Energy’s recent deal with Trafigura could be one of the reasons.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Miscellaneous

    Analysts’ Recommendations for Cheniere Energy

    The average target price of $53.0 for Cheniere Energy implies a 13.5% price return in the next 12 months from its February 17 closing price of $46.7.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Private equity
    Macroeconomic Analysis

    Blackstone’s Private Equity Portfolio Expands in 1Q16

    Compared to the previous quarter, Blackstone’s private equity portfolio value rose by 2.8%.

    By Robert Karr
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy on the Street: Where Wall Street Analysts Stand

    As of October 18, 80.0% of the analysts surveyed by the Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock a “buy,” while the remaining 20.0% rate it a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///ANR
    Earnings Report

    Analysts’ Views on Cheniere Energy Ahead of 3Q16 Results

    Analysts’ ratings for Cheniere Energy In this article, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Cheniere Energy (LNG) ahead of its 3Q16 earnings announcement. 72.7% of analysts rate Cheniere Energy a “buy,” 18.2% rate it a “hold,” and the remaining 9.1% rate it a “sell.” The median broker target price of $52.50 for […]

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Part
    Energy & Utilities

    What Wall Street Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy

    Cheniere Energy’s MLP subsidiary, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), has “hold” ratings from 53.3% of analysts.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Gains
    Energy & Utilities

    These MLPs Rose More than 6.0% in the Week Ended September 29

    Upstream MLPs EV Energy Partners (EVEP), Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP), and Legacy Reserves (LGCY) rose 17.6%, 13.7%, and 11.8%, respectively, in the week ended September 29.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///LNG tra
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Analyzing Cheniere Energy’s Total Returns

    In the past 12 months, Cheniere Energy returned 49%. The company outperformed its peers and even broader markets.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///ANR
    Earnings Report

    What Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy after 2Q16 Earnings

    On a broader level, 72.7% of analysts rate Cheniere Energy a “buy,” 18.2% rate it as “hold,” and the remaining 9.1% rate it as “sell.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Earnings Report

    What Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy ahead of 4Q17 Earnings

    76% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) a “buy” as of February 15, 2018, while the remaining 24% rate it a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Loss
    Energy & Utilities

    Top MLP Gainers in the Week Ending June 15

    CNX Midstream Partners (CNXM) was the top MLP gainer in the week ending June 15. CNX Midstream Partners rose 7.7%.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///top outperformers
    Energy & Utilities

    MLPs and Midstream Stocks: Gains and Losses Last Week

    Cheniere Energy Partners, Magellan Midstream Partners, and Noble Midstream Partners were among the biggest gains last week.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy: Analysts’ Ratings and Potential Upside

    Bernstein upgraded Cheniere Energy (LNG) to “outperform” and increased the company’s target price to $63 from $55.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///NSPC
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why CQH Shares Rallied after the Buyout Announcement

    Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) shares rallied 7.0% on Friday, September 30, 2016, after Cheniere Energy (LNG) announced it would acquire its remaining stake in CQH.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///accountant _
    Earnings Report

    MLPs’ Strong Earnings Growth Continued in 1Q18

    Master limited partnerships or MLPs saw continued strong earnings growth in 1Q18 after a solid fourth quarter of 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///CQP
    Energy & Utilities

    CQP Ranks 10th in Terms of Total Returns among MLPs

    Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 57.1% rated Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) as a “hold,” and the remaining 42.9% rated it as a “buy.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///cqh outperformed peers in
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why CQH Outperformed Cheniere Energy and CQP in 2017

    CQH outperforms Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) has risen nearly 15% in 2017. Interestingly, CQH has risen more than Cheniere Energy (LNG) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP). In comparison, the Alerian MLP Index has fallen nearly 15%. CQH’s only business consists of owning CQP’s common and subordinated units, representing ~48.6% limited partner interest in CQP […]

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///ANR
    Earnings Report

    Wall Street Recommendations for Cheniere Energy Partners

    It’s important to note that 66.7% of analysts rated Cheniere Energy Partners as “buy,” while the remaining 33.3% rated the company as “hold.”

    By Keisha Bandz
  • uploads///accountant _
    Earnings Report

    MLPs’ Strong Earnings Growth Continued in 4Q17

    After a solid 3Q17, master limited partnerships’ strong earnings performances continued in 4Q17.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///oil _
    Energy & Utilities

    These Midstream Players Have Created Maximum Wealth for Investors

    In this series, we’ll look at the historical outliers in midstream energy, which have generated massive wealth amid turbulent times.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    What Drove Cheniere Energy’s Market Performance in 3Q17?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a strong start to October. Cheniere Energy has lost 6.2% from the three-month high of $47.9, which it saw on October 17.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///dividend stocks
    Company & Industry Overviews

    5 Dividend Stocks for an Uncertain Market

    The ongoing trade war and geopolitical uncertainties are keeping the stock markets volatile. This may attract investors to dividend stocks.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///Cheniere energy earnings
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s Earnings: What to Expect in Q2?

    Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) earnings are scheduled to be released on Thursday. According to the consensus estimates, the company will report an EPS of $0.34.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///netherlands _
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Cheniere Energy Stock Surges as Trade Tensions Ease

    Leading LNG (liquified natural gas) exporter Cheniere Energy (LNG) could be one of the beneficiaries of the improving trade talks between the US and China.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///trade _
    Earnings Report

    Key Takeaways from Cheniere Energy’s Q1 Results

    Cheniere Energy (LNG), a leading liquified natural gas exporter, reported its first-quarter earnings results on May 9.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///ET stk
    Earnings Report

    LNG and CQP: Analysts’ Recommendations and Target Prices

    Analysts seem positive on Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock. The stock offers a potential upside of ~22% based on analysts’ target price of $79.5.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///Ylds
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Comparing Cheniere Energy Partners’ Yield with Its Peers’

    Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), Cheniere Energy’s MLP subsidiary, is currently trading at a distribution yield of 5.6%.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///exports
    Energy & Utilities

    US Liquefied Natural Gas Exports Grew by 53% in 2018

    With the rising US natural gas production, natural gas exports continue to rise.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///natural gas price
    Energy & Utilities

    Natural Gas Prices: What to Expect in 2019

    The EIA expects US natural gas prices to average $2.89 per MMBtu in 2019. For 2020, the forecast is $2.92 per MMBtu.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///analysts ratings
    Energy & Utilities

    MLP and Midstream Rating Updates Last Week

    On February 19, TD Securities raised its target price for Enbridge (ENB) from 56 Canadian dollars to 57 Canadian dollars.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///LNG stk
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s Valuation before Its Q4 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock rallied ~13% in the last 12 months. The stock is trading at a forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 13.5x.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///p
    Energy & Utilities

    Weatherford International Outperformed the Energy Space

    Weatherford International (WFT) outperformed the energy space for the second consecutive week.

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///LNG stk
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Comparing Cheniere Energy’s Valuation to Peers’

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock rallied approximately 11% in the last 12 months. It’s trading at a forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 13.7x, based on its projected earnings for the next 12 months.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///top losers
    Energy & Utilities

    MMP, NS, VNOM, and CQP: Which MLPs Fell the Most?

    NuStar Energy (NS), Viper Energy Partners (VNOM), and CVR Refining (CVRR) fell 8.9%, 8.6%, and 7.7%, respectively, last week.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///gas _
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Cheniere Energy Signs a Long-Term Deal with Vitol Group

    On September 17, Cheniere Energy (LNG) announced that it signed a 15-year agreement to supply liquified natural gas to Vitol Group.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///LNG dma
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Where Cheniere Energy Stock Might Go from Here

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock continues to look strong. Recently, it broke above its 50-day moving average level.

    By Vineet Kulkarni
  • uploads///Gains
    Miscellaneous

    Top MLP Gainers in the Week Ending May 25

    Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP) and Alliance Holdings GP (AHGP) were among the top MLP gainers in the week ending May 25.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Miscellaneous

    Wall Street Remains Bullish on Cheniere Energy

    82% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) as a “buy” as of May 24.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///CQP
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Partners Saw Highest Earnings Growth of Top MLPs

    Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), the MLP subsidiary of Cheniere Energy (LNG), continues to lead in terms of earnings growth among top MLPs.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Beats Wall Street Again, Increases 2018 Guidance

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) surprised Wall Street yet again with its strong operating performance today.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Earnings Report

    Why Cheniere Energy Could See a Sequential Revenue Fall in 1Q18

    Cheniere Energy and its MLP subsidiaries are scheduled to release their 1Q18 earnings on May 4, 2018.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy Has Risen ~4% in April

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock saw a sharp rally on April 9, 2018, due to a general recovery in the US energy sector and broader markets.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///export import
    Energy & Utilities

    EIA Forecasts: US Natural Gas and Liquefied Natural Gas Exports

    As a result of substantial natural gas resources and a significant increase in natural gas production, the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) expects an increase in US natural gas exports.

    By Keisha Bandz
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    MLP Rating Updates for the Week Ended March 30

    Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), the MLP midstream subsidiary of Cheniere Energy (LNG), saw an upward revision of its target price last week.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Trade War Fears Could Impact Cheniere Energy’s Market Performance

    Cheniere Energy stock saw a sharp decline on March 22, 2018, amid concerns about a full-blown trade war between the US and China.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///us natural gas exports
    Energy & Utilities

    US Became Net Natural Gas Exporter in 2017: Will It Benefit MLPs?

    According to the US EIA (Energy Information Administration), the US exported more natural gas than it imported in 2017.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///ownership
    Energy & Utilities

    Fidelity Management & Research Adds a Position in Cheniere Energy

    The number of institutional holders in Cheniere Energy (LNG) increased to 577 by the end of the fourth quarter—compared to 540 in the previous quarter.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Analyzing Cheniere Energy’s Recent Stock Performance

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock has been volatile since the beginning of the year. The stock saw a new YTD low of $51.2 at the beginning of March.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Stock after Its 4Q17 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy is trading 4.4% above its 50-day simple moving average and 18.0% above its 200-day simple moving average.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Beat Analysts’ 4Q17 Estimates

    Cheniere Energy’s revenue increased to $1.746 billion in 4Q17 from $572.0 million in 4Q16—a 205.5% increase YoY.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Energy & Utilities

    How the Recent Trafigura Deal Could Boost Cheniere Energy’s Stock

    Cheniere Energy’s subsidiary, Cheniere Marketing, recently entered into a long-term SPA (sale and purchase agreement) with Trafigura.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Energy & Utilities

    What’s Driving Cheniere Energy’s Recent Rally?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) has risen 9.7% in the last six trading sessions. It rose 12.1% in December 2017 alone.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Part
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why Cheniere Energy’s High Leverage Remains a Concern

    Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) total outstanding debt was ~$26.0 billion by the end of 3Q17, which is ~$3.0 billion higher than the total debt outstanding by the end of 2016.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Part
    Company & Industry Overviews

    A Look into Cheniere Energy’s Recent Operating Performance

    Despite strong revenue growth, Cheniere Energy’s net loss widened to $289.0 million in 3Q17 compared to $101.0 million in 3Q16.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///part
    Energy & Utilities

    Could Cheniere Energy Outperform AMLP in 2018?

    Although Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a weak start to December 2017, it has bounced back since then. Overall, the LNG (liquefied natural gas) exporter has gained 2.8% in December.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///exports
    Energy & Utilities

    What the EIA Expects for US Natural Gas and LNG Exports

    According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the United States is currently the world’s largest natural gas producer.

    By Keisha Bandz
  • uploads///ownership
    Energy & Utilities

    Lone Pine Capital Sold Major Position in Cheniere Energy

    The number of institutional holders in Cheniere Energy (LNG) fell to 540 by the end of the third quarter—compared to 543 in the previous quarter.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s Price Forecast after 3Q17 Results

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock has had a positive reaction from investors. It has risen 1.5% since the 3Q17 earnings announcement on November 14, 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Recent Wall Street Recommendations for Cheniere Energy

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) has a “buy” rating from 80.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters while the remaining 20.0% rate it a “hold” as of November 10.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///distribution per unit
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Partners Increased Its Distribution

    Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) MLP subsidiary, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), announced a quarterly distribution increase for the first time since its IPO.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    MLP Rating Updates during the Week Ended September 29

    Dominion Energy Midstream Partners’ (DM) average target price of $33.70 implies a 5.5% upside potential from its current price levels.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Miscellaneous

    Why Cheniere Energy Has Been Outperforming AMLP and XLE in 2017

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a weak start to the month. To date, it’s fallen 1.1% in July 2017. At the same time, the Alerian MLP ETF has risen 0.7% YTD (year-to-date).

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///NSPC
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Cheniere Energy Rallies on US-China LNG Trade Deal

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) rallied 3.3% on Friday, May 12, 2017, following the US-China trade deal with China.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///debt
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why Cheniere Energy’s Balance Sheet Looks Alarming

    Cheniere Energy’s outstanding debt Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) debt has continued to grow. Its total outstanding debt was $21.9 billion at the end of 2016, which is ~$5.3 billion higher than its total debt outstanding in 2015. This total includes ~$14.5 billion of debt sitting on subsidiary Cheniere Energy Partners’ (CQP) balance sheet. Cheniere Energy recently […]

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///ytd performance
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why Cheniere Energy is Outperforming the AMLP in 2017

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a decent first quarter in terms of stock performance. In this series, we’ll look into its operating performance, key performance indicators, and balance position.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///revenue estimates
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Posts Strong 4Q16 Earnings, Misses Estimates

    Cheniere Energy and its MLP subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings, reported their 4Q16 earnings on February 28, 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///NSPC
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Has a Strong Rally before Its 4Q16 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) rose 11.2% in 2016. It had a strong start to 2017 as well. It has risen 12.7% since the beginning of 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///debt
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s Balance Sheet before Its 4Q16 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy’s total outstanding debt by the end of 2Q16 was $20.8 billion. Its debt was ~$4.2 billion higher than the total outstanding debt in 2015.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///US LNG exports
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s LNG Export Volumes in 4Q16

    Cheniere Energy, which started its LNG exports to South America, benefited from higher LNG exports to Asian markets, including China (EEM), during 4Q16.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///LNG exports
    Macroeconomic Analysis

    Higher LNG Exports Drove US Natural Gas Exports: Key Highlights

    The sudden spike in US natural gas (UNG) exports is mainly due to higher LNG (liquefied natural gas) exports.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///stock performance
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Analyzing Top MLP Stocks’ Long-Term Performance

    Enterprise Products Partners, Magellan Midstream Partners, and Cheniere Energy Partners stocks are among the top MLP gainers over the last five-year period.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///debt
    Earnings Report

    A Look into Cheniere Energy’s Balance Sheet after 3Q16 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy’s outstanding debt Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) total outstanding debt by the end of the second quarter was $20.8 billion, which was $4.2 billion higher than its total debt outstanding in 2015. This includes $13.9 billion of debt on Cheniere Energy Partners’ (CQP) balance sheet. Cheniere Energy Partners’ subsidiary, SPL (Sabine Pass Liquefaction), was upgraded […]

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Revenue estimate
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s Earnings Turned Positive in 3Q16

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its MLP subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH), reported their 3Q16 earnings on November 3, 2016.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///debt
    Earnings Report

    A Look at Cheniere Energy’s Balance Sheet Ahead of 3Q results

    Cheniere Energy’s high leverage Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) total outstanding debt by the end of the second quarter was $19.5 billion, which was ~$3.0 billion higher than its total debt outstanding in 2015. This includes $13.2 billion of debt from subsidiary Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP). Cheniere Energy Partners issued $1.5 billion in senior secured notes in September […]

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///EBITDA Estimates
    Earnings Report

    Could Cheniere Energy Report Positive Earnings in 3Q16?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its MLP subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH), are scheduled to release their 3Q16 earnings results on November 3, 2016.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///SI
    Miscellaneous

    Top Five Midstream Stocks with High Short Interest

    On October 10, 2016, EnLink Midstream (ENLC) had a short interest-to-equity float ratio of 10.7%, the highest among all midstream companies that are part of AMLP.

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///SI
    Miscellaneous

    Which Midstream Stocks Are Investors Most Bearish On?

    On October 3, 2016, EnLink Midstream (ENLC) had a short interest-to-equity float ratio of 10.7%—the highest among all of the midstream stocks.

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///org structure
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Cheniere Energy to Buy Remaining Stake in CQH for ~$1 Billion

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) is looking to simplify its organizational structure by acquiring its remaining stake in Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH).

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///debt
    Earnings Report

    A Look into Cheniere Energy’s Financial Position after 2Q16

    Cheniere Energy issued ~$2.8 billion in senior secured notes in 2Q16 to repay borrowing under the credit facilities at Sabine Pass and Corpus Christi.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Short Interest
    Company & Industry Overviews

    How Does NuStar Energy’s Short Ratio Compare?

    NuStar Energy’s (NS) short interest as a percentage of float, or short ratio, has changed dramatically since the beginning of 2016.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///clmt institutional holdings
    Fund Managers

    Calumet: What Are Institutional Investors Thinking?

    Nearly 20.9% of Calumet’s floating shares are held by ~139 institutional investors. The percentage of float held decreased from nearly 24.2% at the end of 1Q16.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///Debt
    Company & Industry Overviews

    What Does Cheniere Energy’s Current Leverage Indicate?

    Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) total outstanding debt at the end of first quarter of 2016 was $16.3 billion. That’s $4.2 billion higher than the total debt outstanding in 1Q15.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Debt
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why Cheniere Energy Depends on External Financing

    Cheniere Energy isn’t generating enough cash to service its debt and interest payments. Its cash flow from operations stayed negative in recent quarters.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Cheniere Energy LNG terminals
    Company & Industry Overviews

    An Overview of Cheniere Energy’s Liquefaction Projects

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) have plans to construct six liquefaction trains at the Sabine Pass Terminal facility.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///ASCP
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Cheniere Energy Commissioned First LNG Export Cargo

    Cheniere Energy and Cheniere Partners are ready to start a new era in the US natural gas industry. They commissioned the first LNG export cargo from the US.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///distribution growth
    Earnings Report

    Enterprise Products’ Distribution Coverage Remains Strong in 3Q15

    Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) declared a 1.3% quarter-over-quarter rise in its distributions to $0.39 per unit. The company’s distributions per unit rose for the 45th quarter in a row.

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.