Economic indicators in the next week
There are various indicators that will come out in the next week. We’ll focus on the indicators that are very important for the economy. It’s important for investors to know about these indicators. There will be a number of indicators for the next week including:
- change in US non-farm payrolls
- Japan’s (DXJ) industrial production on a month-over-month basis
- Brazil’s (EWZ) industrial production on year-over-year basis
- United States ISM manufacturing
- United States (SPXL) consumer confidence index
- United States MBA mortgage applications
- China (YINN) manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers’ index)
- Nikkei Japan (EWJ) manufacturing PMI
According to the movement of economic indicators, the business sentiment also changed in the economy. Global ETFs also performed according to the economic indicators of the different countries. The above graph shows the recent performance of the Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (VEU).
To learn more, read What the Fed’s Softness Means for Energy, Commodities, Financials.