These Key Economic Indicators Were Released Last Week
Key economic indicators
Key global indicators released past week include the following:
- US (QQQ) (SPY) flash services PMI
- US flash manufacturing PMI
- France (EWQ) flash manufacturing PMI
- Germany (EWG) flash manufacturing PMI
- Eurozone (VGK) (EZU) flash manufacturing PMI
- Germany (EWG) Ifo business climate
- Eurozone (IEV) consumer confidence
Interested in EWG? Don't miss the next report.
Receive e-mail alerts for new research on EWG
Economic indicators are important for investors, as they shed light on a country’s economic health. These indicators also help investors identify the short-term trends in the market as well as in the economy.
In this series, we’ll take a look at the flash manufacturing PMI for the US, Germany, France, and the Eurozone for August 2017. We’ll also analyze the performance of the US flash services PMI in August 2017.
Next, we’ll look at Germany’s Ifo business climate index and the Eurozone consumer confidence index in August 2017.
In the next part of this series, we’ll analyze US flash services PMI for the month of August 2017.