uploads///

What Wall Street Recommends for Pizza Companies

By

Apr. 2 2018, Updated 7:30 a.m. ET

Domino’s Pizza

Of the three companies considered for our analysis, Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) has been the most favored stock among Wall Street analysts. Of the 21 analysts who follow Domino’s, 61.9% are favoring a “buy” and 38.1% are favoring a “hold.” None of the analysts recommend a “sell” option. In the next 12 months, analysts expect the company’s stock price to reach $238.05, which represents a return potential of 2.9%.

Article continues below advertisement

Papa John’s

Domino’s is followed by Papa John’s (PZZA). Of the seven analysts who follow Papa John’s, 42.9% are favoring a “buy” and 57.1% are favoring a “hold.” None of the analysts are recommending a “sell.” In the next 12 months, analysts are expecting the company’s stock price to reach $62.50, which represents a return potential of 11.8%.

Yum! Brands

Of the 23 analysts who follow Yum! Brands (YUM), 39.1% are favoring a “buy” and the remaining 60.9% are favoring a “hold.” In the next 12 months, analysts expect the company’s stock price to reach $85.50, which represents a return potential of 1.8%.

The stock prices for these companies tend to move in tandem with analysts’ ratings. All three companies are trading below analysts’ 12-months target prices. 

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.