uploads///anr

What Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy ahead of 4Q17 Earnings

By

Nov. 20 2020, Updated 1:46 p.m. ET

Analyst ratings for Cheniere Energy

76% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) a “buy” as of February 15, 2018, while the remaining 24% rate it a “hold.” Stifel Nicolaus last initiated coverage on Cheniere Energy with a “buy” rating, while Barclays recently increased the company’s target price to $62 from $58.

Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH) have “hold” ratings from 56.3% and 63.6% of analysts, respectively. Cheniere Energy’s average target price of $58.3 implies a ~8% upside potential from the current price levels.

For more pre-earnings reviews on master limited partnerships, refer to our Energy MLPs page.

Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

More From Market Realist

    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.