Big Lots Inc
Analyst Price Target
Analyzing Big Lots Stock after Its Business Update
Big Lots (NYSE:BIG) stock rose by around 27.2% on June 26. The company announced a business update on its second-quarter results.
Big Lots Stock Falls despite Telsey Advisory Group’s Upgrade
Telsey Advisory Group upgraded Big Lots from “market perform” to “outperform.” The firm also increased its 12-month target price from $20 to $31.
Big Lots Stock Up 31%, Expects Earnings Growth in 2020
Big Lots (BIG) stock soared 31% today. Investors were pleased with the company’s plans to return to earnings growth in 2020 despite concerns over tariffs.
Five Below: Evaluating the Target Price Changes
Since Five Below (FIVE) reported its strong third-quarter results on December 5, there have been two target price changes.
Why Analysts Are Recommending a ‘Buy’ for Five Below
Of the 18 analysts covering Five Below (FIVE) stock, 56.0% recommended a “buy,” and the remaining 44% of these analysts recommended a “hold.”
Why Wall Street Retained a ‘Buy’ Rating for Five Below
In the past 15 days, there has been just one price target change for Five Below (FIVE) stock. On September 24, J.P. Morgan increased its target price for Five Below to $153.00 from $150.00.
Five Below Stock on a Roll: Year-to-date Gains of 82.6%
As of October 3, Five Below (FIVE) stock has risen 82.6% year-to-date to $121.13. The company’s terrific sales performance has been one of the primary growth drivers.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Rises an Impressive 75.8% Year-to-Date
On October 2, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (OLLI) stock gained 75.8% year-to-date. In comparison, the S&P 500 Index gained 9.3% YTD.
How Has Five Below Stock Reacted to Its Fiscal Q2 Results?
Five Below stock price witnessed a 13.3% rise on September 7 largely driven by its announcement of its better-than-expected fiscal second-quarter results.
Analysts Are Bullish on Five Below’s Strong Fiscal Q2 Results
There have been quite a few target price changes for Five Below since it reported robust results for its fiscal second quarter.
Can OLLI Stock Sustain Its Momentum after Fiscal Q2 2018?
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet’s (OLLI) stock price rose 52.4% to $81.15 on August 27 on a year-to-date basis.
Comparing Five Below’s Valuation to Its Peers’
As of July 5, Five Below (FIVE) was trading at a 12-month forward PE multiple of 36.4x.
Why Five Below Stock Is on an Uptrend in 2018
Five Below (FIVE) stock has been on an uptrend on 2018 and has gained 47.9% YTD (year-to-date) as of July 5.
Company & Industry Overviews
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet’s EPS Performance
For the first fiscal quarter of 2018, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) generated adjusted EPS of $0.41, which was 10.8% better than the analyst estimate.
Company & Industry Overviews
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet’s Expanding Operating Margin
In the first quarter of fiscal 2018, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) reported a gross margin of 40.9%, an increase of ten basis points from the first quarter of fiscal 2017.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet: What’s Driving the Stock?
Discount retailer Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings’ (OLLI) stock price has risen 39.2% this year to $74.15 as of June 11.
Why Five Below’s First-Quarter EPS More Than Doubled
Five Below’s (FIVE) adjusted EPS for the first quarter was $0.35, which was better than analysts’ estimate of $0.32.
How Five Below’s Valuation Numbers Stack Up
As of June 7, Five Below (FIVE) was trading at a 12-month forward PE multiple of 27.7x.
Analysts Are Bullish on Five Below’s Strong Q1 2018 Results
On June 6, Five Below (FIVE) reported a strong fiscal first quarter. That prompted ten analysts to raise their price targets.
What Are Analysts Recommending for Five Below Stock?
The majority of the analysts that cover Five Below (FIVE) have maintained a “buy” rating on the stock.
Five Below Stock on the Rise as Future Prospects Look Bright
Five Below (FIVE) has generated YTD (year-to-date) returns of 13.4% as of April 13, 2018.
Costco’s Revenue Growth Likely to Moderate in Fiscal 2Q16
Costco posted record results for fiscal 2015. Revenue grew by 3.2% to $116.2 billion, and net income rose by 15.5% to $2.4 billion.
How Did Big Lots Compare to Its Peers?
The peers outperformed Big Lots based on the PE ratio, PBV ratio, and price-to-sales ratio. The ETFs are ahead of Big Lots based on the PE ratio.
How’s Dollar Tree Stock Trading Compared to Its Peers?
Dollar Tree (DLTR) stock rose by 6.5% on a YTD (year-to-date) basis as of November 25, 2015. It hasn’t provided any dividend.
How Does Costco Compare to Its Peers?
The peers outperformed Costco based on the net profit margin and current ratio. Costco is way ahead of its peers based on the EPS, PE ratio, and PBV ratio.
Key for Investors: New Stores Boost Costco’s Revenue
Costco has a market cap of $63.16 billion. Its YTD price movement is stable. After the earnings report in 4Q15, it rose by 0.12% and closed at $143.72 per share.