Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings LLC

Most Recent

  • uploads///Gains
    Energy & Utilities

    Top MLP Gainers in the Week Ending June 22

    Legacy Reserves (LGCY) was the top MLP gainer in the week ending June 22. Legacy Reserves rallied 14.3% due to strong crude oil prices.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Miscellaneous

    Wall Street Remains Bullish on Cheniere Energy

    82% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) as a “buy” as of May 24.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy Is up ~5% since 1Q18 Earnings: What’s Next?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) has been rallying since its 1Q18 earnings announcement on May 4. The US LNG exporter is up over 5% since then.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Beats Wall Street Again, Increases 2018 Guidance

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) surprised Wall Street yet again with its strong operating performance today.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Earnings Report

    Why Cheniere Energy Could See a Sequential Revenue Fall in 1Q18

    Cheniere Energy and its MLP subsidiaries are scheduled to release their 1Q18 earnings on May 4, 2018.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy: Analysts’ Ratings and Potential Upside

    Bernstein upgraded Cheniere Energy (LNG) to “outperform” and increased the company’s target price to $63 from $55.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy Has Risen ~4% in April

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock saw a sharp rally on April 9, 2018, due to a general recovery in the US energy sector and broader markets.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy: What Analysts Recommend

    Currently, 78% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy as a “buy” as of March 22, 2018, while the remaining 22% rate it as a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Trade War Fears Could Impact Cheniere Energy’s Market Performance

    Cheniere Energy stock saw a sharp decline on March 22, 2018, amid concerns about a full-blown trade war between the US and China.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Gains
    Basic Materials

    Last Week’s Top MLP Gainers: Calumet and More

    Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT), a downstream MLP involved in the production of specialty fuels, was the top MLP gainer last week.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy: 76% of the Analysts Rate It as a ‘Buy’

    Among the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 76% rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) as a “buy” as of March 6, 2018, while the remaining 24% rate it as a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Energy & Utilities

    Analyzing Cheniere Energy’s Recent Stock Performance

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock has been volatile since the beginning of the year. The stock saw a new YTD low of $51.2 at the beginning of March.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Stock after Its 4Q17 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy is trading 4.4% above its 50-day simple moving average and 18.0% above its 200-day simple moving average.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///vessel _
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Beat Analysts’ 4Q17 Estimates

    Cheniere Energy’s revenue increased to $1.746 billion in 4Q17 from $572.0 million in 4Q16—a 205.5% increase YoY.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Earnings Report

    What Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy ahead of 4Q17 Earnings

    76% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) a “buy” as of February 15, 2018, while the remaining 24% rate it a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///p
    Energy & Utilities

    The Energy Stocks That Outperformed Oil Last Week

    The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) fell 5.6%, the least among our list of energy ETFs in the week ended February 2, 2018.

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Why Barclays Raised Cheniere Energy’s Target Price

    Barclays recently raised Cheniere Energy’s target price to $62 from $58. Cheniere Energy’s recent deal with Trafigura could be one of the reasons.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Energy & Utilities

    How the Recent Trafigura Deal Could Boost Cheniere Energy’s Stock

    Cheniere Energy’s subsidiary, Cheniere Marketing, recently entered into a long-term SPA (sale and purchase agreement) with Trafigura.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Top gainers
    Basic Materials

    The Top MLP Winners of 2017

    The top three MLP gainers in 2017 were downstream MLPs Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT), Alon USA Partners (ALDW), and CVR Refining (CVRR).

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Energy & Utilities

    What’s Driving Cheniere Energy’s Recent Rally?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) has risen 9.7% in the last six trading sessions. It rose 12.1% in December 2017 alone.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Part
    Energy & Utilities

    What Wall Street Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy

    Cheniere Energy’s MLP subsidiary, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), has “hold” ratings from 53.3% of analysts.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Part
    Company & Industry Overviews

    A Look into Cheniere Energy’s Recent Operating Performance

    Despite strong revenue growth, Cheniere Energy’s net loss widened to $289.0 million in 3Q17 compared to $101.0 million in 3Q16.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///part
    Energy & Utilities

    Could Cheniere Energy Outperform AMLP in 2018?

    Although Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a weak start to December 2017, it has bounced back since then. Overall, the LNG (liquefied natural gas) exporter has gained 2.8% in December.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///whats behind arcxs recent rise
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Could These Top MLP Gainers Have Further Upside Potential?

    Arc Logistics Partners Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) ranked last in the list of top ten MLP gainers in 2017. ARCX has risen nearly 3% year-to-date, whereas the Alerian MLP Index has fallen ~15%. It is also the third MLP in the list that is about to be acquired—the other two are Alon USA Partners (ALDW) and […]

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///cqh outperformed peers in
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why CQH Outperformed Cheniere Energy and CQP in 2017

    CQH outperforms Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) has risen nearly 15% in 2017. Interestingly, CQH has risen more than Cheniere Energy (LNG) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP). In comparison, the Alerian MLP Index has fallen nearly 15%. CQH’s only business consists of owning CQP’s common and subordinated units, representing ~48.6% limited partner interest in CQP […]

    By Rekha Khandelwal, CFA
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s Price Forecast after 3Q17 Results

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock has had a positive reaction from investors. It has risen 1.5% since the 3Q17 earnings announcement on November 14, 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///revenue
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Continued to Post Strong Earnings in 3Q17

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its subsidiaries reported their 3Q17 earnings on November 14, 2017. Cheniere Energy’s revenue rose to $1.4 billion, a 201.7% YoY rise.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Recent Wall Street Recommendations for Cheniere Energy

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) has a “buy” rating from 80.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters while the remaining 20.0% rate it a “hold” as of November 10.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    What Drove Cheniere Energy’s Market Performance in 3Q17?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a strong start to October. Cheniere Energy has lost 6.2% from the three-month high of $47.9, which it saw on October 17.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///distribution per unit
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Partners Increased Its Distribution

    Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) MLP subsidiary, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), announced a quarterly distribution increase for the first time since its IPO.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    Cheniere Energy on the Street: Where Wall Street Analysts Stand

    As of October 18, 80.0% of the analysts surveyed by the Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock a “buy,” while the remaining 20.0% rate it a “hold.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Energy & Utilities

    MLP Rating Updates during the Week Ended September 29

    Dominion Energy Midstream Partners’ (DM) average target price of $33.70 implies a 5.5% upside potential from its current price levels.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///Loss
    Basic Materials

    The Biggest MLP Losses Last Week

    Sprague Resources (SRLP), which is involved in refined products and natural gas terminalling and marketing, recorded the biggest loss last week.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Earnings Report

    What Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy after 2Q17 Earnings

    About 79.0% of analysts rate Cheniere Energy a “buy,” and the remaining 21.0% rate it a “hold” as of August 10, 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Earnings Report

    Why Cheniere Energy Is Weak ahead of 2Q17 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a weak month in July. It fell a huge 7.2%, and the weakness continues in August.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///nspc
    Miscellaneous

    Why Cheniere Energy Has Been Outperforming AMLP and XLE in 2017

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a weak start to the month. To date, it’s fallen 1.1% in July 2017. At the same time, the Alerian MLP ETF has risen 0.7% YTD (year-to-date).

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///org struc
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Antero Midstream GP Completes IPO: What You Need to Know

    Antero Midstream GP (AMGP) recently completed its IPO (initial public offering). AMGP gives investors a second option to invest in the high-distribution-growth Antero Midstream Partners (AM).

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///ytd performance
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why Cheniere Energy is Outperforming the AMLP in 2017

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had a decent first quarter in terms of stock performance. In this series, we’ll look into its operating performance, key performance indicators, and balance position.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Earnings Report

    Most Analysts Recommend ‘Buys’ on Cheniere Energy

    In this article, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Cheniere Energy (LNG). At a broader level, 85.0% of analysts rated Cheniere Energy as a “buy.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///revenue estimates
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Posts Strong 4Q16 Earnings, Misses Estimates

    Cheniere Energy and its MLP subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings, reported their 4Q16 earnings on February 28, 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///anr
    Miscellaneous

    Analysts’ Recommendations for Cheniere Energy

    The average target price of $53.0 for Cheniere Energy implies a 13.5% price return in the next 12 months from its February 17 closing price of $46.7.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///NSPC
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy Has a Strong Rally before Its 4Q16 Earnings

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) rose 11.2% in 2016. It had a strong start to 2017 as well. It has risen 12.7% since the beginning of 2017.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///image
    Miscellaneous

    Which Midstream Stocks Have the Highest Implied Volatility?

    On January 13, 2017, NGL Energy Partners (NGL) had an implied volatility of 39.6%—the highest among midstream companies that make up AMLP.

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///IV midstream
    Miscellaneous

    High Volatility Midstream Stocks for Options Traders

    On November 22, 2016, Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) had an implied volatility of 49.6%—the highest among the midstream companies that are part of AMLP.

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///IV Midstream
    Miscellaneous

    Midstream Stocks with High and Low Implied Volatility

    On November 14, 2016, Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) had an implied volatility of 69.7%, the highest among midstream companies that are part of the Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP).

    By Rabindra Samanta
  • uploads///Revenue estimate
    Earnings Report

    Cheniere Energy’s Earnings Turned Positive in 3Q16

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its MLP subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH), reported their 3Q16 earnings on November 3, 2016.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///EBITDA Estimates
    Earnings Report

    Could Cheniere Energy Report Positive Earnings in 3Q16?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its MLP subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH), are scheduled to release their 3Q16 earnings results on November 3, 2016.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///NSPC
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Why CQH Shares Rallied after the Buyout Announcement

    Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) shares rallied 7.0% on Friday, September 30, 2016, after Cheniere Energy (LNG) announced it would acquire its remaining stake in CQH.

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///org structure
    Company & Industry Overviews

    Cheniere Energy to Buy Remaining Stake in CQH for ~$1 Billion

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) is looking to simplify its organizational structure by acquiring its remaining stake in Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH).

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///ANR
    Earnings Report

    What Analysts Recommend for Cheniere Energy after 2Q16 Earnings

    On a broader level, 72.7% of analysts rate Cheniere Energy a “buy,” 18.2% rate it as “hold,” and the remaining 9.1% rate it as “sell.”

    By Kurt Gallon
  • uploads///lng
    Fund Managers

    Blue Ridge Capital’s Increased Position in Cheniere Energy

    Cheniere Energy is a Houston-based energy company. The company is primarily engaged in businesses related to LNG (liquefied natural gas).

    By Adam Rogers
  • uploads///LNG organizatinal structure
    Energy & Utilities

    A must-know overview of Cheniere Energy

    Cheniere Energy, Inc., is a Houston-based energy company engaged in the liquefied natural gas business.The Sabine Pass liquefaction project is one of the first projects to receive the necessary government permits to export liquefied natural gas.

    By Keisha Bandz
    • CONNECT with Market Realist
    • Link to Facebook
    • Link to Twitter
    • Link to Instagram
    • Link to Email Subscribe
    Market Realist Logo
    Do Not Sell My Personal Information

    © Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.