26 analysts are currently tracking Boeing (BA) stock. One analyst dropped the stock coverage after Q2 2018 results. Currently, eight analysts have a “strong buy” recommendation on the stock. 11 analysts have a “buy” recommendation. Seven analysts tracking the stock have a “hold” rating. There aren’t any “sell” or “strong sell” ratings on Boeing stock.
Boeing’s consensus-12-month target price is $412.6, which indicates a 15.9% return potential as of the September 17 closing of $356. There haven’t been any changes to analyst ratings since the start of the month. As of September 17, Boeing had the lowest price target of $334, while the highest target price was $515.
Analysts’ 12-month target prices and return potential as of September 17 for BA’s peers are as follows:
- Raytheon (RTN): $237.2 with a 14.8% return potential
- General Dynamics (GD): $236.1 with a 16.4% return potential
- Lockheed Martin (LMT): $377.1 with a 10.4% return potential
- United Technologies (UTX): $152.1 with a 10.3% return potential
- Rockwell Collins (COL): $133.2 with a -4.7% return potential
Investors can get exposure to Boeing through the SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), which holds ~9.0% of its portfolio in BA.