Analysts’ rating for Noble Energy
Approximately 64.5% of the analysts covering Noble Energy (NBL) rated it as a “buy.” The remaining 35.5% rated it as a “hold.” The average broker target price of $44.97 implies a potential return of 30.0% in the next 12 months.
Among its peers, Antero Resources (AR) has a potential return of 18.23% over the next 12 months, and Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) has a potential return of ~16.03% in the same period. EQT Corporation (EQT) has an implied return of ~26.0% over the next 12 months.
The highest target price provided by a broker for Noble Energy stock is $64.00 while the lowest target price is $33.00.
Analysts’ expectations for the second quarter
For the second quarter, analysts have projected an average EPS estimate of $0.22 for NBL. The low estimate stands at $0.11 per share, and the high estimate stands at $0.41 per share.
The average revenue estimate for NBL is ~$1.13 billion for the second quarter, with the low revenue estimate standing at ~$1.02 billion and the high revenue estimate coming in at ~$1.25 billion.