uploads///targets

Wall Street’s Recommendations for Oasis Petroleum Stock

By

Jul. 25 2018, Updated 7:35 a.m. ET

Analysts’ ratings for Oasis Petroleum

Approximately 69% of the analysts surveying Oasis Petroleum (OAS) have rated it as a “buy,” and the remaining 31% have rated it as a “hold.” The average broker target price of $14.83 for Oasis Petroleum implies a return of ~22.76% over the next 12 months.

The highest and lowest target prices provided by a broker for Oasis Petroleum stock are $26 and ~$7, respectively.

Article continues below advertisement

OAS stock: Recent rating changes

On April 23, SunTrust Robinson downgraded OAS stock from “hold” to “sell.” On April 16, SunTrust Robinson upgraded Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) from “hold” to “buy.” On May 23, Morgan Stanley upgraded OAS stock from “equal weight” to “overweight.”

On June 11 Jefferies downgraded OAS stock from “buy” to “hold.” On the same day, Jefferies upgraded both Cimarex Energy (XEC) and Occidental Petroleum (OXY) stock from “hold” to “buy.”

On July 9, Susquehanna downgraded OAS stock from “positive” to “neutral.”

Advertisement

More From Market Realist

  • People at a gas station
    Energy & Utilities
    Best Gas Stocks to Buy After the Colonial Pipeline Attack
  • Recon Africa employees
    Energy & Utilities
    Is Recon Africa a Multi Bagger Stock You Should Buy?
  • Dr. Donald Sadoway (second from left) pictured with Paula S. Aspell, David Pogue, and Chris Schmidt
    Energy & Utilities
    Ambri Expands in the Liquid Metal Battery Space, Still Privately Held
  • Valero gas station
    Energy & Utilities
    Valero Energy’s Prospects in 2021, Rebound in Energy and Gas
  • CONNECT with Market Realist
  • Link to Facebook
  • Link to Twitter
  • Link to Instagram
  • Link to Email Subscribe
Market Realist Logo
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

© Copyright 2021 Market Realist. Market Realist is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.