Western Gas Partners

Western Gas Partners (WES) has the most “buy” ratings among the select peers we’ve examined in this series. 64.7% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Western Gas Partners a “buy” as of November 20 while the remaining 35.3% rate it a “hold.” Stifel Nicolaus last upgraded WES to “buy” from “hold.” Overall, the partnership has seen four rating updates in 2017, including one upgrade, one downgrade, and two new coverage instances. WES is currently trading below the low range ($51) of analysts’ target price. WES’s average target price of $59.2 implies ~31% upside potential from current price levels.

WES, ENLK, ENBL, DCP: Comparing Wall Street Ratings

EnLink Midstream Partners

56.3% of analysts rate EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK) a “hold,” 37.5% rate it a “buy,” and the remaining 6.2% rate it a “sell” as of November 20. Seaport Global last initiated coverage on ENLK with a “neutral” rating, which is equivalent to “hold.” Overall, ENLK has seen six rating updates in 2017, including three new coverage instances, two upgrades, and one downgrade. ENLK’s average target price of $18.4 implies a ~23% upside potential from the current price levels.

Enable Midstream Partners

Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) has the most “sell” ratings among our select peer group. 50.0% of analysts rate ENBL a “buy,” 30.0% rate it a “hold,” and the remaining 20.0% rate it a “sell” as of November 20. ENBL is currently trading below the low range ($15) of analysts’ target price. ENBL’s average target price of $17.1 implies ~15% upside potential from the current price levels.

DCP Midstream

53.8% of analysts rate DCP Midstream (DCP) a “hold,” 30.8% rate it a “buy,” and the remaining 15.4% rate it a “sell” as of November 20. DCP’s average target price of $37.1 implies an ~11% upside potential from the current price levels.

For more coverage on midstream companies, check out our Master Limited Partnerships page.

Latest articles

Shares of the J.M. Smucker Company (SJM) are up 29.8% year-to-date as of June 24 and have outperformed the broader markets. The company's acquisition of Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and its focus on high-growth categories via divestitures have supported its stock so far this year.

On June 25, General Motors (GM), America’s largest auto company, announced its plan to invest $20 million into its Arlington Assembly plant in Texas, according to Reuters. With the new investment, the company aims to upgrade its equipment before launching its full-size SUVs.

Shares of high-growth technology company ServiceNow (NOW) have gained close to 16.0% since April 2019. It's gained over 60.0% since the start of 2019. It also had an encouraging run in 2018, when it gained 32.0% in market value.

25 Jun

Ford to Announce Q2 US Sales on July 3: What to Expect

WRITTEN BY Jitendra Parashar

Earlier today, Ford (F) said that it would announce its second-quarter US sales data on July 3. In the first quarter, the company reported a 1.6% YoY decline in its US sales to 590,249 vehicle units. During the first quarter, Ford’s truck sales rose by 4.1%, and its SUV sales went up by 5.0% on a YoY basis.

On June 25, Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Chipotle Mexican Grill with an “outperform” rating and a target price of $870—a return potential of 20.1% from its stock price of $724.13 on June 24.

Tencent Music Entertainment has generated returns of 14.3% in June. Despite its recent rally, it's fallen 16.4% since April this year. TME is currently trading at $15.13 and is up 14.5% YTD (year-to-date).

172.31.71.127