EVA Dimensions upgraded Diamond Offshore (DO) to “overweight” from “hold” on September 13, 2016. Scotia Howard initiated coverage on Diamond Offshore on September 14. It gave a “sector perform” rating and a target price of $17.
Scotia Howard also initiated coverage on offshore drillers (OIH) Rowan (RDC), Atwood Oceanics (ATW), Transocean (RIG), and Noble (NE). It gave a rating of “sector perform” for these companies. Only Ensco (ESV) has been given a “sector outperform” rating by Scotia Howard.
Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) is covered by 35 Wall Street analysts. Of those, 6% gave it a “buy” recommendation, 57% recommended a “hold,” and 37% recommended a “sell.” Diamond Offshore’s target price is $18.08, which implies an upside potential of 16%.
RBC Capital Markets has issued Diamond Offshore the highest target price of $23. Its lowest target price, $12, came from Spare Bank.
In September, many analysts reduced their target prices for Diamond Offshore:
- Evercore decreased the target price to $22 from $25
- DNB Markets reduced the target price to $13 from $15
- Susquehanna Financial reduced the target price to $18 from $24
- Goldman Sachs reduced the target price to $18.50 from $24
- UBS reduced the target price to $17 from $24
- Seaport Global Securities reduced the target price to $18 from $23
- Clarksons Platou reduced the target price to $17 from $24