Price movement of Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (F) has a market cap of $52.0 billion. Ford fell by 3.0% to close at $13.10 per share on April 1, 2016. The price movements on a weekly, monthly, and year-to-date (or YTD) basis were 0.31%, -0.91%, and -3.9%, respectively.
Currently, Ford Motor Company (F) is trading 2.0% below its 20-day moving average, 4.7% above its 50-day moving average, and 2.5% below its 200-day moving average.
The Guggenheim Multi-Asset Income ETF (CVY) invests 0.95% of its holdings in Ford. This ETF tracks the Zacks Multi-Asset Income Index. The index aims to outperform the Dow Jones US Select Dividend Index using US stocks, ADRs, REITs, MLPs, CEFs, preferred stocks, and royalty trusts. The YTD price movement of CVY was 2.6%.
The market caps of Ford Motor Company’s competitors are as follows:
Sales of Ford Motor in March 2016
Ford Motor Company (F) reported total vehicle sales of 254,711 units, a rise of 8.0% from March 2015.
Sales by brand:
- Ford brand reported sales of 245,022 units, a rise of 7.8% from March 2015.
- Lincoln brand reported sales of 9,689 units, a rise of 11.4% from March 2015.
Sales by type:
- Cars reported sales of 75,550 units, a fall of 1.6% from March 2015.
- Utilities reported sales of 79,300 units, a rise of 14.1% from March 2015.
- Trucks reported sales of 99,861 units, a rise of 11.4% from March 2015.
Ford Motor (F) reported total sales of 645,626 units in the first quarter of 2016, a rise of 8.6% compared to 594,663 units in the first quarter of 2015.
Now let’s take a look at Toyota Motor Company (TM).