Noble Energy (NBL) stock has fallen a significant ~28% so far this year, underperforming XLE.
Kaman (KAMN) is a differentiated company that conducts business in the aerospace and distribution markets.
General Dynamics (GD) is an international aerospace and defense company.
L3 Technologies (LLL) is a principal provider of communication and electronic systems for military, security, and commercial platforms.
CAE (CAE) is an international frontrunner in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets.
Raytheon Company (RTN) is a technology and innovation frontrunner that focuses on worldwide defense and other government markets.
Boeing (BA) posted a 2% revenue decline in 2016 against 6% growth in 2015.
Lockheed Martin (LMT) is a worldwide security and aerospace company.
United Technologies (UTX) posted 2% net sales growth in 2016 after a 3% decline in 2015, as costs remained relatively uniform.
Sturm Ruger (RGR) is a domestic designer, manufacturer, and seller of firearms.
TAT Technologies (TATT) caters to the commercial and military aviation industries.
This series will discuss the top ten aerospace and defense products and services companies based on their dividend yields.
On October 13, 2017, AT&T’s (T) stock price closed at $35.70.
Buckeye Partners was upgraded to a “buy” by Stifel Nicolaus in May 2017. Overall, the partnership has seen four rating updates in 2017.
On October 16, 2017, Telsey Advisory lowered SuperValu’s (SVU) target price from $29 to $24 due to ongoing margin pressure.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 57.1% rated Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) as a “hold,” and the remaining 42.9% rated it as a “buy.”
Viper Energy Partners (VNOM), the royalty interest owner MLP, has returned 11.9% in the past three years.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 85.7% rated Holly Energy Partners as a “hold,” and the remaining 14.3% rated it as a “buy” on October 13, 2017.
GasLog Partners has returned 17.9% over the past three years, mostly driven by a strong distribution yield.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 100% rated Antero Midstream Partners as a “buy” on October 13, 2017.