Wall Street analysts’ ratings for Exterran Partners (EXLP) are divided, with 55.6% rating EXLP as hold and the remaining 44.4% as buy.
After Exterran (EXLP) announced its 4Q14 earnings, its stock jumped from $22.84 to $ 23.42. Since then, its stock performance has mostly been on the rise.
According to Exterran’s gross margin for 4Q2014, the company seems to have had a positive operational and financial performance last year.
Exterran (EXLP) has continuously increased its quarterly distributions due to its growth through acquisitions and organic growth.
Exterran (EXLP) announced its 4Q14 DCF (distributable cash flow) of $53.4 million compared to $37.8 million in 4Q13. This was an increase of ~42.3%.
Lower aluminum premiums will likely have a positive impact on Constellium’s 2015 earnings. The Wise Metals acquisition will likely drive its 2015 earnings.
In 4Q14, Constellium’s operating cash flow came down 10% compared to 4Q13. However, its operating cash flows showed a YoY increase of ~15%.
Constellium N.V. (CSTM) intends to have lower working capital. In the fourth quarter, its working capital came down by 17 million euros on a YoY basis.
Constellium is investing to expand its fabrication and extrusion capacity. In Michigan, its expanded plant produces automotive structures and extrusion products.
Last year, 16% of Constellium’s total shipments were to automotive companies .Automobile demand has been strong in Europe and the US.
Constellium completed the expansion of its automotive operations in Singen. It’s also working to expand its automobile capacity in France.
Constellium made higher shipments to automobile companies in the fourth quarter. In 2014, its automotive shipments increased 37% on a YoY basis.
Higher metal premiums had a negative impact on Constellium’s fourth quarter earnings. Higher aluminum premiums benefit primary producers.
In the third quarter, Constellium warned that its Aerospace and Transportation, or A&T, segment’s profits could come down.
While Constellium’s shipments increased in the fourth quarter, its profits decreased. Its fourth quarter EBITDA came down by 14% on a YoY basis.
Constellium is engaged in the aluminum fabrication business. Its fourth quarter earnings were a positive surprise for the markets.
Constellium released its 4Q14 financial results on March 12. It delivered an EPS of 0.48 euros in 2014. Its shipments in 4Q14 increased by 6% on a YoY basis.
Sprint’s accrued capital expenditures declined during fiscal 3Q14 by ~4% YoY to ~$1.8 billion. The decrease was due to the high capacity 2.5 GHz network.
Sprint’s value proposition might be improving under the leadership of its CEO, Marcelo Claure. It’s improving some key variables across the board.
Sprint (S) completed LTE deployment covering 125 million people on this high capacity spectrum. It plans to improve its network by adding more cell towers.