Baker Hughes’s Growth Prospects and Challenges in 2017
Baker Hughes (BHGE) released its 3Q17 results on October 20. Immediately following its earnings release, BHGE stock rose 0.3% to $33.26 from the previous day’s close.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE) released its 3Q17 results on October 20. BHGE recorded total revenues of ~$5.4 billion in 3Q17, which was nearly unchanged compared to its 3Q16 revenues.
For 3Q17, which ended in late September, Skechers (SKX) recorded earnings per share growth of 40% YoY (year-over-year).
What Analysts Recommend for WMB and WPZ ahead of 3Q17 Earnings
Williams Partners (WPZ) has been rated “buy” by 76.5% of the analysts, and the remaining 23.5% rated it as a “hold” on October 19.
Based on their current implied volatility readings, WMB and WPZ could trade in the range of $28.62–$30.38 and $38.01–$39.59 in the next seven days, respectively.
Williams Partners was trading at a price-to-distributable-cash-flow multiple of 12.8x on October 19.