Williams Companies (WMB) is currently trading 1.4% above its 50-day SMA (simple moving average) and 2.6% above its 200-day SMA.
In this part, we’ll perform a valuation analysis for WMB based on its historical and forward multiples.
Williams Companies (WMB), the midstream c-corp GP (general partner) of Williams Partners (WPZ), had a positive start to the week following last week’s sluggishness.
On May 24, the US Dollar Index pulled back to levels seen during the US presidential election. The US Dollar Index is weaker in the early hours on May 25.
Analysts gave EQR a mean price target of $65.30, implying a 0.2% fall from its current level of $65.41.
Equity Residential’s effective overall borrowing rate for fiscal 2016 was ~4.5%, close to its 2015 level of ~4.6%.
Equity Residential’s (EQR) current price-to-FFO multiple is ~21.0x.
As a part of its strategy initiated in 2005, Equity Residential (EQR) started to sell off its properties to other REITs located in less-dense regions.
In order to qualify as equities, REITs like Equity Residential (EQR) are required to pay at least 90% of their taxable income to investors in the form of dividends. REITs…
The Fed indicated that it could implement two more rate hikes in 2017. The market speculates one of the rate hikes could occur in June, and the other one is expected to occur around December 2017.
According to preliminary results released by the University of Michigan in May 2017, the consumer sentiment index gained 3.2% year-over-year for May to date, standing at 97.7%.
According to Freddie Mac, approximately 75.4 million Millennials and 74.9 million Baby Boomers are expected to join the pool of customers for apartment units in 2017.
In 1Q17, Southern California comprised 25% of Equity Residential’s (EQR) total revenues, 19% of its total revenues came from Washington, D.C., and New York comprised 21% of its total revenues.
On March 31, 2017, Equity Residential (EQR) owned 302 properties in ten states and the District of Columbia, comprising 77,498 apartment units.
In 2016, Equity Residential (EQR) completed $1.1 billion in development projects, a record for the company. It expects to complete $900 million in development projects in 2017.
At a broader level, 86.0% of analysts rate Cheniere Energy a “buy,” and the remaining 14.0% rate it a “hold.”
Short interest in Cheniere Energy (LNG) as a percentage of float has come down to 5.0%.
Cheniere’s forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 20.5x is higher than the peer median of 13.6x.
Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) current volatility of 27.4% is higher than the sector average of 14.0%.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) continues to rally after the LNG trade deal between the US and China. The company rose 2.2% last week.