The short interest as a percentage of float in Kinder Morgan (KMI) stock is now 1.7%, compared with 1.3% in mid-July.
The Canadian province of British Columbia on August 10, 2017, announced its intention to join the legal fight against KMI Trans Mountain pipeline expansion.
The British Columbian government’s decision to join the battle against KMI’s Trans Mountain expansion project contributed to the recent fall in the stock.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 60% rated ONEOK (OKE) as a “hold.” Nearly 33% rated OKE as a “buy,” and the remaining 7% rated OKE as a “sell.”
ONEOK (OKE) stock is currently trading at a forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 14.3x.
Nearly 75% of ONEOK’s (OKE) outstanding shares are currently held by more than 800 institutional investors.
Short interest as a percentage of float in ONEOK (OKE) stock is 3.8%. This is lower than mid-July’s reading of 4.1%.
ONEOK (OKE) has fallen nearly 10% so far in 2017. Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) and Targa Resources (TRGP) have fallen 3% and 25%, respectively, year-to-date.
About 79.0% of analysts rate Cheniere Energy a “buy,” and the remaining 21.0% rate it a “hold” as of August 10, 2017.
Cheniere Energy was trading at an EV-to-sales (enterprise value to sales) multiple of 10.5x as of August 10, 2017.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock has been weak over the recent trading sessions. It recovered slightly on the day following its 2Q17 earnings announcement.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its subsidiaries reported their 2Q17 earnings on August 8, 2017. Cheniere Energy’s revenue rose to $1.2 billion from $176.8 million in 2Q16.
Plains All American Pipeline has received several price target cuts now that it has lowered its guidance and announced a potential distribution cut.
MLPs fell ~3% on August 8, 2017, after Plains All American—a top MLP by market capitalization—announced that it is working on a distribution reset.
Plains All American Pipeline’s announcement of its need for a distribution reset—based solely on fee-based cash flows—sent jitters across the MLP sector.
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) was trading at a price-to-distributable cash flow of 18.5x as of August 9, 2017, which is above the last ten quarters’ average of 18.0x.
At a broader level, 65.0% of analysts rate Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) a “buy” and the remaining 35.0% rate it a “hold” as of August 9.
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) provided updates on its organic projects during the 2Q17 earnings call. In this article, we’ll discuss updates on its key projects.
In this article, we’ll look at Energy Transfer Equity’s (ETE) and Energy Transfer Partners’ (ETP) price forecast based on its implied volatility.
The Midstream segment, which mainly provides natural gas gathering and processing services, was Energy Transfer Partners’ (ETP) best-performing segment in 2Q17.