X
<

Analyzing ETE and ETP’s 2Q17 Earnings

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6
Part 6
Analyzing ETE and ETP’s 2Q17 Earnings PART 6 OF 6

ETE and ETP: Wall Street’s Latest Recommendations

Analyst ratings for ETE and ETP

At a broader level, 65.0% of analysts rate Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) a “buy” and the remaining 35.0% rate it a “hold” as of August 9. At the same time, 81.2% of analysts rate Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) a “buy” and the remaining 18.2% rate it as “hold.” The strong 2Q17 earnings and attractive valuations might have a positive impact on ETP’s ratings.

ETE and ETP: Wall Street&#8217;s Latest Recommendations

Interested in ETE? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on ETE

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

ETE’s and ETP’s average broker target prices of $21.2 and $28.4 imply 20.0% and 41.8% respective returns from their August 9, 2017, closing prices of $17.7 and $20.0. ETE’s peers Enbridge (ENB) and Kinder Morgan (KMI) have “buy” ratings from 53.8% and 66.7% of analysts, respectively. 64.2% of analysts rate ONEOK (OKE) a “hold.”

For more post-earnings review on midstream companies, check out our Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: