X
<

Could Jana Partners Foil the EQT–Rice Energy Acquisition?

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Part 13
Could Jana Partners Foil the EQT–Rice Energy Acquisition? PART 13 OF 14

Analysts’ Recommendations for EQT

Analysts’ ratings for EQT

Approximately 47.4% of analysts have rated EQT (EQT) a “hold.” The remaining 52.6% have rated the stock either a “buy” or a “strong buy.”

The average broker target price of $76.08 for EQT implies a potential return of around ~24.3% in the next 12 months.

Analysts’ Recommendations for EQT

Interested in EQT? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on EQT

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

The highest and lowest target prices provided by a broker for EQT stock are $102 and $57, respectively.

EQT stock: Recent rating changes

On July 14, 2017, Scotia Howard Weil upgraded EQT to “sector outperform.” On July 5, 2017, RBC Capital downgraded EQT stock to “sector perform.” Earlier in June 2017, BMO Capital upgraded the stock to “outperform.” In March 2017, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. upgraded EQT to a “buy.”

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: