X
<

Weekly Wrap-Up: Why MLPs Were Flat Last Week

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6
Part 6
Weekly Wrap-Up: Why MLPs Were Flat Last Week PART 6 OF 6

A Look into Last Week’s Major Midstream Ratings Updates

Teekay Offshore Partners

Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO) was downgraded last week by Raymond James from “outperform” to “market perform,” which is equivalent to “hold.” Now, 40.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate TOO a “buy,” 40% rate it a “hold,” and the remaining 20.0% rate it a “sell.” TOO’s average target price of $4.50 implies a 73.7% price return from its current prices of $2.6.

A Look into Last Week’s Major Midstream Ratings Updates

Interested in TOO? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on TOO

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

Kinder Morgan

Mizuho initiated coverage on Kinder Morgan (KMI) last week with a “neutral” rating, which is equivalent to “hold.” The midstream energy giant now has a “buy” rating from 63.6% of analysts while the remaining 36.4% rate it a “hold.” KMI’s average target price of $24.75 implies a 21.1% return from the current price levels.

Energy Transfer Partners

Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) saw a downward revision in target prices last week. Raymond James has cut ETP’s target price from $26 to $25 while RBC Capital Markets has cut it from $30 to $28. However, the partnership continues to enjoy strong ratings. 81.8% of analysts’ rate Energy Transfer Partners a “buy” and the remaining 18.2% rate it a “hold” as of July 28. ETP’s average target price of $28.5 implies a 37.7% price return from its current price levels of $20.7.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: